Katya vs. Alaska

It's Day 27 in the Bad Girls Club house. There has been more drama with Roxxxy but I don't want to get into that.

Katya woke up from her sleep and she noticed something was missing. She noticed that her favorite slippers were missing beside her bed.
A little fact about Katya... if you borrow her shit without asking her... she's going to fight you. Katya goes around the house screaming and asking who took her favorite slippers.

Katya:"OH MY GOD I SWEAR TO FUCKIN GOD! WHO THE FUCK TOOK MY DAMN SLIPPERS! BRUH I SWEAR TO GOD! IF ANYONE BORROWS MY SHIT WITHOUT ASKING ME I WILL FUCK YOU UP!"

Adore wakes up from Katya's screaming voice.

Adore:"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG KATYA?"
Katya:"SOMEONE BORROWED MY SHIT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! IM ABOUT TO FIGHT A HOE!"
Adore:"OK HOPE YOU FIND THEM!"
Adore goes back to sleep and Katya still goes around the house screaming. Katya goes into Phi Phi and Roxxxy's room.

Katya:"HEY!"
Phi Phi and Roxxxy both wake up.
Katya:"Phi Phi did you take my slippers?"
Phi Phi:"no. If i did I would have asked you."
Katya:"Roxxxy did you take my slippers?"
Roxxxy:"no. And if I did... I would burn it. Now back to sleep it's 10:00 in the morning."
Katya:"no! I'M NOT SLEEPING TIL I FIND THOSE SLIPPERS!"
Katya in the confession room:"this shit pisses me off. If you're going to borrow my shit and you don't even have the audacity to come and fucking ask me first bitch I will fight you. I don't want your musty ass crusty feet inside my slippers."
Katya was about to ask more girls around until Alaska came out of the bathroom. Katya came up to Alaska.

Katya:"Alaska did you see where my slippers we-"

Katya was about to finish her sentence when she looked down at Alaska's feet. Alaska grabbed her slippers without her consent.

Alaska:"what were you saying?"
Katya:"my...slippers..."
Alaska:"Katya i can't hear you."
Katya:"YOU BORROWED MY SHIT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!"

All of the girls wake up and see what's going on.

Katya:"SO YOU DECIDED TO GRAB MY STUFF WITHOUT MY DAMN CONSENT?!"
Alaska:"WELL BITCH YOU WERE SLEEPING I DID WANT TO ASK YOU BUT YOU WERE TOO BUSY SNUGGLING WITH ADORE!"

Adore interrupts the argument.

Adore:"we were spooning. It's a difference bitch."
Alaska:"I wasn't talking to you."
Adore:"m'kay whatever."

Alaska was about to walk away when all of a sudden Katya pulled her hair. Alaska yelped.

Alyssa:"you guys come on! it's not worth it!"
Katya:"shut up Alyssa."

Alaska tried to swing at Katya but Katya pushed her down to the floor.

Coco:"you guys! stop!!"
Adore:"shut up Coco!"

Alaska swung and socked Katya in the face. Adore came running to Alaska and jumped on Alaska and started to bash her head. Katya wiped the blood that was running down her nose and socked Alaska in the jaw. Tatianna,Phi Phi and Ginger ran to stop it. Tati grabbed Alaska, Phi Phi grabbed Adore, and Ginger grabbed Katya. Katya still wipes the blood running down her nose and yells to Alaska "you're going home bitch!" Alaska yells back "bitch i'm not the one going home you started it first!" Adore bugs in.

Adore:"shut the fuck alaska you annoying ass bitch!"
Alaska:"both of you fucking bitches are gonna get it! Just watch!"
Katya:"oh shut up weak ass bitch!"
Adore:"oh I'm so scared! Try us bitch!"

Alaska in the confession room.
Alaska:"I've had it with these fucking bitches. Katya WILL go home and Adore too. Katya and Adore if you're watching this... fuck you both."

Adore and Katya are in their room whispering talking shit about Alaska.

Katya in whispering voice:"i don't think anyone else realizes how fake Alaska is. She's been fake ever since she stepped in this house. She's faker than Roxxxy's extensions."

Adore starts to snicker.

Adore in whispering voice:"yeah she is hella fake. The day she came here and she hugged you i saw her facial expression. She went to hug you and rolled her eyes like the little bitch she is. And she talked to you like nothing was wrong. I'm glad you beat her ass."

Katya in low whispering voice:"I'll gladly do it again."

Katya and Adore rest for a sorta better tomorrow.