Detox vs Roxxxy

It's Day 23 in the house. Some of the girls can't stand each other. Not even Detox can't stand Roxxxy.

Detox in the confession room:"Roxxxy is a little fake ass bitch. I don't like her ass. She should just go the fuck home. I'm really sorry Roxxxy.. but fuck you. You're going the fuck home tonight."

All of the girls are in the living room. Detox is sitting on the couch and Roxxxy is sitting on the floor. The girls are talking shit about other people.

Alyssa:"I really love y'all. Y'all are like a family."
Detox:"okay bitch you need to lay the fuck down before you puke all over my dress."
Roxxxy:"that ugly table cloth you call clothing? Ha! Bitch please!"
Detox faces Roxxxy.
Detox:"I'm sorry bitch... do you have a problem with me or something?"
Roxxxy:"no... wack ass bitch."
Detox:"Coco..."
Coco:"yes?"
Detox:"go take Alyssa to the bathroom because she had way too much to drink."
Coco:"alright."
Coco picks up Alyssa bridal style.
Detox faces Roxxxy again.
Detox:"bitch if you have a problem with me you might as well just tell me."
Roxxxy:"you really want to know Detox?"
Detox:"yeah tell me you wack ass hoe."
Roxxxy:"no one likes you in this house. Not one person."
Adore:"I like her."
Roxxxy:"bitch was I talking to you?"
Adore:"oh hell no!"
Adore was about to get up to fight Roxxxy but Katya stopped her.
Detox:"oh Roxxxy. Shut the fuck up. I don't like you. You're a wack ass bitch. You're fake. You're a bum. I'm pretty sure you got your clothes at the thrift store."
Roxxxy:"ok... alright... alright... keep up with the fake facts about me."
Detox:"YOU ARE FAKE BITCH!"
Roxxxy:"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?!"
Detox and Roxxxy get up in each other's faces.

Roxxxy:"fake ass bitch."
Detox:"look who's fucking talking."
Roxxxy:"hit me bitch you won't. Weak ass bitch."

Detox pretends to walk away and pushes Roxxxy on the floor. Roxxxy then gets up and runs towards Detox and punches her in the face. Detox pulls Roxxxy's hair and both them end up fighting on the floor. All the girls get off the couch to try and stop them from fighting. Adore grabs Detox and Alaska grabs Roxxxy. Detox holds something up so all of the girls can see.

Detox:"ha! Stupid fake bitch! Snatched your extension fake ass. You're going home bitch!"
Roxxxy:"I don't care bitch bitch I'm staying here! I'm not going anywhere!"