Ch:21 • No Love

Kartik saw her hugging a male figure and his blood boiled with rage.
Without any hesitation Kartik sprinted ahead slapped him hard.

The guy revealed to be Kevin. He held his collar.
"Oh so you're the one! Stay away from her! She's mine! Got it?!" He warned Kevin dangerously.
Kevin's mind was still registering what happened, so was Naira's, when Kartik grabbed her hand and strode across the lobby into his cabin.

"Kartik what's wrong with you? Leave my hand! Kartik chhoddiye mera haath!" Naira was pleading to him.

He pushed her against the wall, her back hit it. "Chhod toh tumne diya tha, mujhe! Kyu aayi wapas? Kya galti thi meri?! Yahi na ki mujhe tumhari aadat hogayi thi! Aur woh! Wahi hai na tumhari mujhse durr jaane ki wajah...Ek baat yaad rakho Naira...tum meri biwi ho aur tumhe achha lage ya na lage tum meri biwi ho! Samjhi!" He gritted his teeth.

"You hate me right?" Naira's tears threatened to fall.

He smirked and stalked towards her as if she were his prey. She was trapped between him and the wall. He leaned in. She closed her eyes in fear.

"As much as I want to hate you darling, I can't." He traced his noes from the back of her ear to her collar-bone.

His effect on her was so much that she bit her lip to control her moans. He moved away. "I know that you don't love me but you are caged with me because that's what you get." His treatment towards her wouldn't change.

She knew what she has to do now.
______________________