Ch:24 • Intentions To Seek Revenge

Naira was hesitant, she relaxed under Kartik's presence.

"Mr. Goenka I just wanted the designer?"

"I'm her boss and you're my client. I have all the rights to be here."
Kartik gave him a clear red signal.

"Okay as you say, Miss...Naira" he said after a pause trying to remember her name.

"I want to hire you as the Chief executive designer in my company. Would you like to join me?"

Naira's eyes went wide. She wanted to refuse but what if he gets mad and cancels the deal?

She saw Kartik from the corner of her eyes shooting fierce glares to Hemant. She didn't know what to do.

"Please give me some time to think Mr. Desai." Naira rushed out of the room.

Kartik followed her leisurely.

Hemant was surely bad news.

Coming home Naira decided to talk to him about the offer.

"Tum uske saath kaam nahi karogi."

"Par aapki deal?"

"Koi zaroorat nahi hai meri chinta karne ki tumhe. Tum apni chinta kiya karo." He went to his room and shut the lights.

She knew what he meant. Next day Naira called Hemant's P.A and refused.

Hemant couldn't believe it. How did this low profile designer reject his offer? His male ego was hurt.

"She's going to pay for it! I don't care about what she thinks! I'm going get her by any means!" He banged the table infront of him.

A/N; pitega tu 🙂

Hemant obviously cancelled the deal. Resulting the shares of Arianka Group of Industries to go down and it gave a hectic schedule to all the workers.

Kartik being the CEO had a lot to see to. He was doing extra hours. Naira felt guilty again.

Kartik did not complain but she knew it was happening because of her.

It was Naira's off but Kartik was working. Naira didn't want the holiday but Kartik was adamant saying she can rest for a day.
_____________________

A/N; Kya karega Hemant?