Juno!

Louis was cleaning the lightbulb for his favorite spotlight, a little annoyed he had to stand on the stool… but he wanted to avoid taking it all apart just to clean the bulb's face. He gasped when he felt a hand on his shoulder, glancing to his left in the mirror he calmed seeing that wolf from before, he sighed “Rex you scared me.” He said, dropping his washcloth, turning to her.

She smiled almost sheepishly, “sorry, Louis Senpai. I thought you'd see me in the mirror” she pointed to the wall mirror, Louis rubbed the back of his neck “yea, I would, but I tend to space out or get to invested in stuff to notice” he said. She blinked her lashes, “Isn't that dangerous, Louis senpai??? I mean, there could be dangerous Carnivores…”

He grunted shaking his head rubbing his bandaged arm, “I… in all honesty?.. I would be upset, But I know ill be killed by being eaten anyway, so….” he slowly explained, frowning a small bit- before yelping as she gasped and grabbed his shoulders with gentle large hands. “What!? No, it isn't ok to think that way! You're worth so much more than a snack, so don't think that way!” She demanded, frowning deeply.

Louis stared up at her slowly blinking his eyes, 'she never once shows her fangs… it must be hard to talk that way…' he chuckled a weak sound “You sound like a friend of mine” he mumbled, thinking of how Haru tends to harp on him for the same mindset. Apparently it isn't inherently normal to know exactly how you'll die, why, and be pretty much ok with it…

But is he ok with it?...  He's killed to stay alive that day all those years ago… Then again, it wasn't just for food those men were wanting from him.

He shuddered as he stared down, "Anyway, what was it you needed?” He asked gently as he pulled a filter from the spotlight, She gently clasped her hands together, smiling politely.

“I wanted to thank you so much for saving me back there, Louis senpai” she said, Louis nodded in reply as he hummed simply.

The female let out a small hum, “you don't talk much, do you?” she giggled.

Louis shook his head. “No, I don't. Personal reasons.” He said calmly as he flickered the light on, testing it as it flashed the mirror. Juno nodded understanding.

“What's going on here.” a voice suddenly asked, He lifted his head from working to Legosi, his eyes widen a small bit blinking slowly.

“How did you save her.” Legosi asked, hands in his pockets, Louis felt irritation grow.

'Does this fucker think I can't save a carnivore or some shit?' His eye twitched in annoyance.

He shuddered as he smelt a weird smell coming from Legosi… it made his body feel oddly not and warm. Luckily Juno replied.

“Oh! Louise senpai saved me from some bullies, there was a devouring incident and the suspect was a gray wolf. So, some other animals were harassing me- till Louis Senpai came to the rescue…” she smiled happily.
Louis just shrugs, it wasn't too much a big deal to him. After all, bullying is fucked up…

“It was remarkable.' He got two predatory animals to leave, I've never seen a herbivore DO that,” she said, seeming delighted about being saved.

Louis blushed and rubbed his arm, he didn't like being complimented so much… but he understood, most his kind would avoid…

“Yea, that's our Louis, he's the only animal I've seen to that.” Louis gasped as Legosi placed his gigantic hand against his much smaller back, it sent a shock along his body…it felt so weird a massive hand on his small body,
“It's impressive” Legosi said, Louis started at his spotlight blushing deeply as Legosi's weird smell grew, it made Louis' legs feel weak…

Juno looked confused. “Uh, yaaaa” she said “your Legosi right? Sheila told me there was another gray wolf in the club, and that he was the leading actor”.

Legosi nodded, Louis trembled as the hand seemed to slide down his back.
“Yes, I am.” Legosi answered, She fidgeted, nodding, “that's good to know”.

He can't handle this… the weird feeling… the huge hand on him… he pulled himself back, stepping off the stool as he heard Legosi's fangs click. Louis walked off to find Dom. He needs to get away… he doesn't know what he'll do if he stayed there…