Flowers

“What are you doing, Juno. Step away from him.” Legosi said walking forward slowly. Louis felt sweat trickle down his pelt as he shuddered, fear rising as the two predators seem to snarl and growl at one another…

'Why me…'

Junk scoffed “why? So, you can try seducing him?” She asked… Louis' brows furrowed.

'What?..'

“No, carnivores aren't allowed to show aggression. You having Louis pinned against a wall is signs of aggression. You could be expelled or even arrested for it, depending on who sees.” Louis gave a experimental shift, Juno didn't seem to notice…

“And what are you gonna do to stop me? Hurt me?”

He slid his left foot slowly toward the left, watching the two wolves.

“You REALLY think your petty self is worth getting in trouble? I thought female wolves don't like fighting.”

He slid down slowly, so Juno's large arm was above him, sliding more along the wall.

“Not unless someone I care about could be in danger.” She suddenly barked, making Louis' whole body tremble at the loud shout. He stilled as he panted, calming his anxiety, confused what she meant…

Legosi? Dangerous?...

“What the fuck are you talking about.” Legosi growled, seeming confused as well…

Just as Louis went to move again, Juno pulled back herself, turned towards Legosi and became walking towards the wolf. Louis caught his breath as he relaxed at being free.

“The way you watch him. The way you talk to him. The way you react to others near him…” she growled, Louis was already sneaking his way to the rafters latter as he grabbed the metal. Looking back listening…

'Watch? What the hell does she mean?' He thought. 'I mean, he watches everyone… that'd explain the weird feeling of being watched during drama I guess…'

“That's past love or intestines in mating! That's full on OBSESSION and DISGUSTINGLY possessive!” She yelled. Legosi simply stared at her like she's crazy. Louis shuddered at the fearful thought of someone being obsessed with him. He shook the notion off as he crawled up the ladder slowly…

'Who would be obsessed with me?... the only thing I'm good for is food…' he frowned as he stared simply sitting at the top of the ladder… staring up…

'Even with people like Sanou and father mentioning me as a beastar, or even just acting in this club…' he frowned as he lowered his head.

“, Please. Your so stuck in your delusion, you don't even REALIZE IT!” she laughed, an angry like sound snatching Louis from his own mind. He looked down, seeing Legosi distraught and shaking. Juno had a scary expression… He frowned. He opened his mouth about to demand she leave him alone when-

“Guys?…” he, legosi and Juno snapped heads, seeing Sheila standing there staring at the wolves, eyes wide. Louis calmed, sighing as he pulled his knees to onto the rafters to hide best he could…safety in being hidden. He noticed Kai however and smiled as he slid down the ladder to chat with the mongoose, Oddly enough, Kai was a nice guy when you get to know him. Plus, admitingly being taller than the male helped Louis relax.

“What the hell was that about?” Kai asked, Louis sighed and simply shrugged. “No idea…” he frowned.

Louis gently smiled as he watched Haru holding some flowers she was watering, He lowered his head a small bit in thought as he eyes how her ears happily seemed to flicker…

'Tomorrow's going to suck… maybe I can sneak off and help Haru with her stand…'

A giggle escaped the bunny “well I'd like that” his eyes widen “did I say that out loud again?...” she smiled over nodding as he rubbed his own cheek in embarrassment “well… I'd REALLY like it if you'd let me give you money for the garden instead of you having to sell them…” Haru seemed to smile walking over “It's ok Loo-Loo” she said as she crawled into his lap, so she can hold the flower pot up for him “flowers make other people happy, not just me” she said as he nodded examining the tulip “What's your favorite flower, Haru?" Be asked looking away.

She seemed to think as she hummed, “well… I really like…” she hesitated, looking away blushing a goregous tint "it's kind of basic.. but I like Akaibaras..." she mumbled as Louis smiled gently, "The red rose? I think thats a pretty one... but my favorite is the Red camellia" he said gently as she looked up at him smiling and giggles…

'Maybe ill bring her a flower tomorrow…'