phantom touches

A smack brought the Buck back to present time as he stumbled back a good few feet, hand cupping his own cheek, his wide eyes staring up at the lion who grabbed his antler lifting him up anger "Little shit trying to run?" He growled, Louis' eyes widened as he used his antlers being held up to swing his legs up and kick off roughly slamming his shoes heels into the man's navel. The man dropped him as he took the chance to roughly slam his antlers up, blood splattering him as he punctured the man's shoulder. He stumbled back after ripping the sharp prongs out as the man yowled in pain, snarling. Louis made a full run, He slid squeaking as a knife embedded into the door, He instantly reached yanking it out, twirling towards the adults.

His wide eyes stared at them, grip tightening as they instantly started towards him- before freezing when he held it up, blade against the soft of his throat....

He ignored the need to run, his instincts screaming how much in danger he is... ignored the monotony he was feeling. Surrounded by predators wanting to prey on him.... To use him for their gain...

He refused to be used in such a vile way. He growled as they started slowly edging closer. With a cry, Louis roughly jerked his hand to the side- Before yelping when a large paw caught his wrist and elbow from behind as the knife was ripped from his grasp. He felt tears prick his eyes, burned so painfully, as painful as the small cut on his throat... but not a drop leaked...
He stood there in shock, as the lion wrapped an arm around his rib cage, firm yet gently, "You idiots. The boss's going to be pissed" a deep voice said.

It was one of authority... he slowly looked up as the shine of glasses met him back... a large paw gently whipped his tear away as he was led out of the room. He followed, head down, eyes darting around in thought.

"You'd rather kill yourself than be killed by another..." the lion said as Louis stayed silent. Feeling blood weakly trickle from his neck. The lion stopped as he glanced back, "That's honoring. I've never seen a herbivore do such a thing... I am sorry we won't have time to see how else you are different." A sigh escaped him, before the door opened as he followed the lion in slowly....staring at the other Lion before him.

'Rex, what a stereotype...' he thought, staring as the other lion besides him left....

The boss stood up, "I am sorry if my boys hurt you."
"He fucking half castrated me with my antlers." Louis said. The boss chuckled, "that won't matter when we're through, however, now, will it."? He made his way over as Louis took a step back, glaring.

"Now now. Don't be like that. Be a good little Doe and come closer....
N O W." Louis held the need to flinch, silently staring darkly up at him. Not moving. The boss tched and sighed, sliding a gun from his back pocket, aiming it at Louis.

...dammit...

He slowly walked closer, stopping a few feet away.

"Good boy~ now... undress." He demanded, Louis' eyes widen before glaring, "Excuse me?"

"You heard me." The boss said, cocking his gun and aiming at Louis' lower half...

"Unless you'd wanna REALLY be castrated and become a Doe" he chuckled sadistically...

Sick...disgusting... Louis grits his teeth, feeling shame and embarrassment rise he slowly reached up, unbuttoning his green bloody jacket...

Filthy... cannibalizing....

He let it fall to the ground as he untied his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, letting them slide down as he stared down...

Sickeningly animal... disgusting predator... he noticed in the corner of his eye the lion nodding... he sighed slowly unbuttoning his pants sliding his shoes off...

This is just like before... eyes on him...
He felt the need to run...to cry... the phantom touches, sliding up his thighs...

Block it out... ignore the chain that ties him to this disgusting part of the city... this disgusting lifestyle...

The chain connecting him to his childhood....

Standing here in his boxers...

"All of it." The man growled. He slowly looked up blankly... 'All of you are the same... monsters...' he slowly grabbed the top of his boxers, sliding them down half-heartedly and roughly kicked them to the side.

'No never means no...' he stood there, ignoring the need to cover up as the disgusting man's eyes explored his barely legal body... eyeing his sheath...

Louis glared, ignoring the need to punch this man... it'd just get him shot. He doesn't want to die from the hands of this...this... Pig...

He let the man walk around him as he stared down. Not letting himself react at the very painful yank of his tail, gritting his teeth, he stared ahead as the man came back around chuckling "As delicious as you look in many ways. I only eat the finest meat. I refuse to eat such fifth covered in blood and dirt."

'But there's going to be blood on me anyway, dumbass...'

"So" he rose a remote clicking it. The wall shifted besides them, revealing a bath full of spices...

"Take a bath. Make sure to rub thoroughly~ otherwise I might cut your full antlers off at the base." He said...

Louis slowly made his way to the bath, feeling his head lower as he climbed in the gigantic bath...

'Nobody's coming for me... not with who kidnapped me...'

'Of course this is how I die.... Basically born in the market. Die in the market...' he weakly closes his eyes as he rested his muzzle on his arms back to the boss...

He didn't want to let this man see as tears trickled down his soft bloody cheeks....