kisses and flowers

He couldn't help the soft gasp as his body shuddered, His eyes tightly shut as he panted shakily in pleasure… it was pleasure he's never felt before, his legs trembling as he panted, he shakily opened his eyes as his vision wavered, a large figure on top of him… it wasn't small and fragile like Haru…

Deep ice-cold eyes stared back into his as he shudders legs shaking, an almost familiar voice spoke a whisper…

“I'm not hurting you…right?...” the other gently asked, His voice was deep. Raspy and calm… yet a gentle tone Louis' never heard from the owner before as the male slid his hand down Louis' slim side…

Down his hips and gently rubbed his trembling thigh, almost lovingly. Louis shuddered as the other gently rubbed his nose along Louis' tear and sweat stained cheek. Louis let out a hum of pleasure as he gently slid his own hand along soft yet slightly rough furred ears.

“N-no. It's ok,” Louis whispered back. The canine smiled gently and Louis closed his eyes, feeling the taller pressing his lips against his. He moaned as the canine sat up on his knees, gasping as he was pulled on the male's lap. He moaned rocking his own hips as he felt a large tongue swirl along his own, the taste was familiar of two months ago as he trembled… he want sure what this pleasure was, but he enjoyed it as his hips seem to know what to do. He shuddered at the delicious groan he got in response as he panted shakily, feeling himself cling to the beast needy. He cried out digging his nails into the others back as his spine arched, feeling himself roughly orgasm as he shrieked:

"L-Legosi!!~"

He jolted up in bed panting, eyes wide as he stared at the darkness ahead… he shuddered, “t-the fucking hell…” he managed as he fell back against his pillow panting and calming his breath.

“W-what in Rex's name was that…” he mumbled hated as he stared up… he recalled the feeling of being filled… the wolf clinging to him…

He was used to sex dreams. All of them contained Haru, of course… Nightmares of that night two or so months ago… and that one nightmare where the beast devoured him in a way he didn't expect, more enjoyed…

But he's never imagined taking another male, Let alone enjoying it…

'I'm straight… I don't see why i…' he looked down, shuddering at the gross mess he had made…

“Disgusting”

Louis was in his own mind as he was painting the dinosaur… he thought to himself, before noticing Legosi staring… he shuddered and quickly looked back to work, blushing nervously…

'How sickening am I!? He'd be so disgusted in me' he thought frowning 'worst, yet I feel like I cheated on Haru… even if we aren't anything but friends with benefits…' he sighed.

He heard Kai call his name holding a bucket “can you refill this please?” Kai asked as Louis stared, “uh.....fine” he sighed as he grabbed it. Kai grinned as Louis made his way towards the watering hole, he stopped when he got close to Legosi who was in the way… he blushed as he hesitated…

'It was just a dream… people dream of killing others for God's sake! So, it's ok…' he took a deep breath.

“Legosi?” he stiffened as Legosi snapped his head up, They just seemed to stare at one another…