dark

“I still can't believe I was basically fucked On the train yesterday…” Louis mumbled staring at the paper in his hand, he felt his cheeks heating up more, his ears drooping in self shame.

“I'm supposed to be all professional in public or Father would kill me and I just let…” he felt his blush grow remembering how the wolf had felt. The hot breath hitting his neck, how Lego-… how he get excited… what even got him like that? It wasn't that he wanted Louis like that…right?

'Of course not, idiot! It was just that your belt had made him all excited, Idiot' the voice in his head that always liked to put him down chimed.

Louis jumped a gasp when he felt a shock rake up his spine as his tail getting tugged, snapping his head back he blushed seeing Haru smiling…

'I also feel like I cheated…' he frowned sadly as he faked a smile “Hey Haru” he said turning towards her, sliding the papers in his pocket next to his gun. The little rabbit shifted on the balls of her feet giggling “You were talking to yourself, Besides you were moping! What's wrong?” She asked as he looked away blushing “nothing I'm fine-”

“Your as bad a liar as I am popular” she cut him off.

Louis' eyes widen stammering nonsense embarrassed, she always knew him so well…wasn't fair…

“What's wrong.” She demanded as she roughly reached up and yanked him down by his tie. Before crossing her arms, Louis sighed looking away
“I…. yesterday after you left Legosi offered to walk me back…” he started as she rose a brow “O…k… And? Did he try to hurt you because I swear if he did!-” “nono!" He squeaked hands up… before rubbing his cheek, embarrassed.

“I don't…think he hurt me… while walking to the station he had kind of…grabbed my tail, I think it's a normal thing for canines but-” the way she winced at the mention told him she understood.

Tail grabbing was only done by those you're either seeing sexually or in a relationship with, it was more suggestive for those with smaller tails…

A canine? Wouldn't know this fact.

“Don't tell me you popped a boner” she said as his eyes widen, he just blushed and turned his head away face red, she busted into a fit of laughter as He rubbed his arm “i-it isn't funny!…. after we got on the train it was so packed I was stuck against the wall, And…um…”

“What? He fuck you or something?” She asked in a joking tone, Louis, however, couldn't look at her once more. To self ashamed and embarrassed. She blinked, and burst into a fit of laughter all over again.

This time, so bad she was grabbing her midsection and cackling like a drunk Hyena…

“What the hells so funny about it? And it isn't like we had our pants off!- my belt just accidentally caught on his crotch and he ended up-” he looked around, his ears and face felt way too hot…

“I mean- I just- UGH, STOP LAUGHING AT ME!” He whined as she wheezes. She pat his lower back since she couldn't reach higher snickering “hey, hey it's ok, Your just- just not outa the closest yet” she snickers as Louis glared lighthearted “I'm NOT gay” he crossed his arms.

“Oh please you're a total twink” she waved him off smiling, before her phone buzzed, she looked at it her alarm going off as Louis stared jaw slack open in shock…

'Me? A twink?- what's that mean?.. I'll ask Dom maybe he knows…'
He nodded when Haru said she had to leave, waving as he looked around, it was pretty easy to spot the bright gorgeous blue feathers.

He made his way over as he slid the papers from his pockets, holding them calmly, “Hey dom?” He asked as the Other smiled looking over, Louis tukted his head amazed at the perfectly done eyeliner and eyeshadow…