Chapter 6 - Power

Smoker's POV:

After leaving Claus and (Y/n), Tashigi was in my office, alone with me and had a smug smirk plastered on her face. I groan, knowing that whatever she was going to say.

"Smoker-san, I couldn't help but noticed that you were sort of flustered when (Y/n)-san giggled." Tashigi stated with the smirk never leaving her face. "Do you perhaps have a certain affection for (Y/n)-san?"

I looked away and headed to my desk. When I sat on my chair, I placed my elbows on the desk and put my head in my heads. I sighed. "And if I do?"

My partner beams with a smile, "Then of course I'll help you!"

I looked up slowly. "Pardon?"

"I'll help you." Repeated the swordswoman.

"Why though? I asked with a confused expression.

"Cause why not?" Tashigi answered. "You should be together. I think it's rather cute and you should be happy Smoker-san. (Y/n)-san is a good person, so I know that you will be happy with her."

I sighed and leaned on my chair. "You don't need to, Tashigi. It's fine. If I want to be together with her, I can do it myself. Do not interfere in my problems."

Tashigi pouted slightly. "If you say so."

Even though she said that I had a feeling that she wasn't going to back down. 

(Y/n)'s POV:

Two days passed in a flash and now I was on the ship with four others. Smoker was standing next to Tashigi as they looked out at the sea. Claus was next to me, where I could keep an eye on him. On the ship, I would feel a gaze on me once and while, but when I turn to face it, I see Smoker looking in a different direction and Tashigi grinning.

I frowned as I didn't understand why, but ignored them, as I promised that Smoker could have a nice week that Claus couldn't do any pranks. I kept my eyes on Claus as he controlled the ship and sailed it into the wide ocean. As we heard the waves crashing against the ship and felt the wind hitting against my face, I felt calmer.

I looked over the rest and saw that they were also enjoying it. Claus had a smile on his face as he looked over at Smoker, but to make sure that he wouldn't get any ideas, I smacked his head.

"Nope. Get the whatever stupid idea out of your head, right now." I said as I smacked him.

He started to cry crocodile tears. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Fine." He pouted.

He continued to sail the ship, Tashigi started to make her way over here. She had a smug smirk for some reason, and I could tell she wanted to just talk to me. I stepped a few distance away from Claus, so that he couldn't hear us, but I was close enough to keep an eye on him and stop him if he does anything.

"What is it Tashigi?" I asked.

She smiled. "I was wondering if we could have a girl talk."

"Girl talk?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Just between us girls. No boys."

I started to think but agreed. "Sure, but what do you want to talk about?"

There was a glint in her eyes as she said, "What about our partners?"

"Ok, that's fine." I replied. Then I pointed to the crocodile tears crying male. "Claus is pretty much the troublemaker and I'm the one who cleans up his mess. He's strong, just an idiot."