▲ Meeting new people ▲

(Gonna put dates if previous dates were stated then just ignore them <33 )

3/27, 07:30, Wednesday

School had begun in thirty minutes, Y/N left the house early because Boomer and Sniff wanted to introduce them to their friends. Although they had met the two a few days ago, they hadn't met any of their friends. Not even Sapnap or Punz as Boomer had mentioned.

 "Hey, guys!" Y/N greeted, tumbling into boomer for a hug and engulfing Sniff to join them.
 "Hello Y/N." Sniff greeted with a chuckle.
 "Ayo hands off the merchandise, you gotta pay to touch, baby." Boomer said, laughing a bit before ruffling Y/N's hair.

 "Bro you are so lucky their brothers aren't around, you'd be a dead man." An unfamiliar voice said from beside them.

"Oh hello!" Y/N greeted, their mood unusually peppy and loud. The teen had black hair and wore a white shirt over a black long sleeve shirt. He had brown eyes and a bandana tied around his forehead.

 "I'm Sapnap, and that's my brother Punz." He introduced himself, "it's nice to meet you."
 "You too! And hello Punz!" Y/N replied and greeted, with a smile cast on their face.
 "Hello, Y/N," Punz greeted with a small wave. But after a second or so his hand retreated into his white hoodie's pocket.

 "Have you guys seen Sam, George, or Dream?" Boomer asked his friends. Punz and Sniff shook their heads while Sapnap pulled out his phone and texted someone.
 "They're in the parking lot near Queer Corner," Sapnap said, "They want us to go to them."

Boomer sighed, "fucking pissbabies." Y/N stifled their laughter as Boomer gave them a grin. The group walked to the parking lot, seeing three boys sitting on the curb waiting.

 "What took you guys so longggg?" One in a green hoodie complained.
 "Yeah that was so rude," another replied, wearing a blue shirt over a white button-up with a mushroom necklace,

    "Ay! We told you three to meet us by the doors!" Boomer argued.
    "Yeah well we didn't feel like walking any further and you know how poor Georgie gets when he walks too far," the green hoodie replied.
    "Shut the fuck up, Mr football," blue shirt said while rolling his eyes.
    "The three of you," Sam said, despite being younger than the three.

    "You haven't even met Y/-" before Boomer could even finish their name, Light green hoodie rushed over to Y/N.
    "I'm Dream, what's your name?" He asked.
    "Y/N, it's- uh nice to meet you, Dream," Y/N replied.
    "I like that name, what's your last name?"
    "Watson."
    "As in Tommy, Techno, and Wilbur Watson?"
    "Mhm, they're my brothers. Speaking of which," Y/N said before shouting, "YOU THREE!" They waved their brothers over and as soon as Techno and Dream saw each other the air got tense.

    "I see you've met my sibling, Clay," Techno said.
    "I have. They're way nicer than you," Dream replied. Y/N could feel the tense air surrounding the too, immediately putting a damper on their mood.
    "Nope, nada, not doing this today," Y/N said. They grabbed the two boys by one of their ears each, "I'm not asking you to be all buddy-buddy but I swear if you two start fighting every time you see each other I'm just going to start doing this. Every. Single. Time."

    "Ok fine! We get it! Ow!" Techno said, pushing their hand off his ear. Y/N let go of Dream's.
    "Now go hang out with your friends, the teal kid is waving you down," Y/N said. Techno rolled his eyes but couldn't push back the smile he had as he walked over to his friend.
    "Oh Tommy,  Ranboo's over there," Y/N pointed to the figure walking across the street to the school. Tommy shouted something to Ranboo, making the taller stop and laugh.
    "And Wilbur the guy you sat with on the bus the other day is over there." Their brothers all left to their friends.

    "I'm going to bite you," Dream said.
    "Do it," y/n shrugged. Dream looked at them in a warning way but they only smirked and held their hand to his face. He did nothing.
    "Called your bluff~"
    "Shut up, idiot," Dream scoffed, pushing their hand down away from his face.

    "Glad you two are becoming friends so fast. But uh, Clay they still don't know me," blue shirt said.
    "Oh right yeah," Dream replied, moving away from Y/N and over to sapnap.

    "I'm George. Nice to meet you, Y/N," Blue shirt said with a smile.
"Nice to meet you two, too! And hi Sam! I'm wearing the ring, see?" They put their hand in Sam's face. Sam nodded and lightly pushed their hand away, much more gently than Dream had done

—————-
Not proofread

Queer Corner is a thing in my school, we're just cool like that.

Sapnap is no longer wearing a banana on his head\

yummy update