meow

7 am, 4/4/21, Thursday

Y/N woke up with two pairs of arms wrapped around their waist. A hot, red blush covered their face as they squeezed their way out of the arms of two of their closest friends.

Quickly, they pulled out their phone - checking the time. They shook the two boys awake, knowing dream and them had to get home. "Clay, Karl, wakey wakey," Y/N murmured.
Clay groaned, "go away." He snuggled into a suddenly awake Karl as Y/N took a photo of the two, saving it with a smile.
"Clay?" Karl stuttered.
Clay all but sprang up, a blush covering his face, "'M sorry."
Karl shook his head, pulling the blanket off the two of them, "It's ok, Clay!"

The two got out of the bed, both awkwardly clearing their throats. "so uh," Karl began, "Why'd you wake us up?"
    "because we have to get ready for school?" Y/N replied, opening Karl's closet and pulling out an outfit for themself.
    "o-oh you're going to wear my clothes?" Karl practically squeaked out.
    "Uh yeah? I dont feel like going to my house. Are you ok with it?" Y/N asked.
"I think hes more than ok with it," Dream joked, noting the astonished, red look on Karl's face.
"Shut up," Karl groaned. Y/N giggled a bit at their antics.
"I'll go change in the bathroom, k?" Y/N said, walking out of the room.

They walked into the bathroom and closed the door. They took their old clothes off and tugged on the bright purple cardigan over top a white tanktop. They put on the oversized ripped jeans and pulled them up as far as they could go so it wouldn't be dragging across the floor. They put a black belt on and walked out of the bathroom. Bunching their clothes in a circle shape as they walked back to Karl's room.
"-we ask them today?" They overheard Dream say.
"I mean its worth a shot," Karl replied.
"and whatever happens I love you,"
"I love you too."

   "Hey guys," Y/N awkwardly said as they entered the room, all eyes on them. Karl seemed to become redder just by seeing them in his clothes.
    "Heyy Y/N," Dream said, coughing afterwards. The two were in new outfits, both having changed while Y/N was gone.

"Are you ready to go to school yet?" Y/N asked, "I'm having Tech bring my backpack to school so he can just give it to me."
"We're ready whenever you are," Dream smiled. He grabbed Karl and Y/N's hands as he walked out the karl's door. The trio walked to the bus stop, waiting for the large yellow vehicle.

    "hey, Y/N?" dream said, snapping their attention to him.
    "Whats up, clay?" Y/N smiled.
    he hesitated before smiling, "nevermind. lets just get on the bus, yeah?" the bus had just pulled up and the three teens piled into a row close to the back.

    When they arrived at school, the trio dispersed - each going to their own group of friends. Y/N found sniff and boomer rather quickly as boomer was practically shouting a variety of swears as he had just stubbed his toe into his locker.
    "Guys," Y/N said in a hushed tone, "I think dream and Karl are gonna ask me out today."
    "What!?" Boomer exclaimed before Y/N slapped a hand over his mouth.
    "Uh, congrats?" sniff replied.
    "im like super nervous, is that normal?" Y/N asked, "Ive never had anyone like take interest in me before."

    "Hey Y/N," Sam said, "I wanted to talk to you about something. Meet me by the bleachers later, yeah?"
    "Right, i will!" Y/n smiled and waved as Sam walked away.
    "make that three people," boomer joked.

    "Hey mate?" Tubbo said, "Ran said they needed you out by the parking lot after school."
    "...Tell him ill meet them there," Y/n smiled. Tubbo nodded and walked away, Y/N spotted the tall, nervous looking figure of Ranboo being told that theyd meet him. the smile on his face was one Y/N cherished.
    "maybe 4?" sniff afded with a sigh.
    "impeccable rizz right there, Y/N," boomer joked.

    "The hell is rizz?"
————-
not proofread

WHO DO YALL WANNA END UP WITH