In Love With My Stalker : Just a stalker

Sunday, 4:53 PM

Heartwill Park

\\Leo Connor's PoV\\

"You jerk!" before I knew what was happening, she slapped me on the face.

My face..... shit

You bitch, not the perfect face.

I watched her as she aim another hit, this time to my other cheek and readied myself. I blocked her attack with my left arms and smirked at her. I tried myself not to laugh because of the obvious fury written on her face. She pulled her arm and stomped away, muttering some colorful word - that I know deep in my heart, are for me - and threw a rock at me.

This caught me by surprised. I mean, seriously, A ROCK?! I raised my middle finger at her but her back is already turned that's why she didn't see.

Oh, by the way, my name is Leo Connor. A very handsome young man at the age of seventeen. Why the girl who slapped my face, was..... uh, I cant remember her name. Oh well, what's past is past. Gotta move on!

I smiled to myself and cringed. Ah! Her nails scraped my cheek. Dang.

I raised another middle finger at the direction she walked off.

*giggle* *giggle*

I turned to where the faint laughter cam from. I stared at her sheepishly.

"The heck are you doing?"

"Oh nothing, just enjoying myself here at the park." I sighed annoyed.

"C'mon Ellie, we both know that you are here to stalk me," I stared at her poker faced. "And you are surprisingly happy about all of this"

She laughed, "You shouldn't have asked. You already knew the reason." she laughed again. I rolled my eyes and took my coat which was scattered on the grass. I walked away, not wanting to have another stupid conversation with my stalker.

But Ellie ran after me and tugged my sleeve.

"What?" I asked, annoyed,.

"I was wondering..uhm" she fidgeted with my sleeve.

"Spek up you idiot. I dont have all day" I took a quick glance at my watch, pretending that Im on a hurry.

"BE MY BOYFRIE-" "no" I said firmly, not letting her finish her sentence

"Ehh? Why?"

"Youre not my type."

"Of course I am!!"

"What makes you so sure?"

"Im your stalker remember?Of course Ill know." I shuddered. Oh yeah, but she got that wrong. Sure, Ellie can be my type of girl, petite with a pretty face, but Im definitely not going to date my stalker.

"Psh. Whatever. Im going and dont you dare follow me." I glared at her and she visibly flinched. I walked away rubbing my cheeks, feeling the scratch.

Shit, hope this wont leave a mark.

\\Someone's PoV\\

"Dont worry Ellie, things will work out" I yelled after Leo was out of sight. Ellie sighed.

"Thanks for telling me that Leo is here. But how did you knew? I mean, I dont know you, I cant even see your face."

I giggled. Sitting at a tree branch and Ellie is looking up at me. I have a mask, that I bought at a thrift store, which was covering my face.

"You dont need to see my face. Just let me help you" Ellie didnt reply.

Dont worry, Im sure both of your story will have a happy ending.

Just, dont give up