A Fresh Start

STORY #2

Sunday, 2:08 PM

Heartwill Park

Diether Newton's PoV

I held up my phone, looking for a good angle to capture a selfie. 

Ahh, perfect angle foundーno people, just the beautiful flowers and trees and...yeah, you got the ideaーI smiled and took a shot.

*capture!*

I stared at the photo. 

I frowned.

At the back left, a girl with a yankees cap was posing! Her hands formed a V sign and she's wearing a pout on her face. 

I looked back. No one is there, the girl suddenly left. I hate photobombers. -.-. I mean, what's with their trip? Suddeny entering someone's picture without consent. They always spoil the moment....I mean tge picture.

I didnt feel like taking another shot so I just went home. 

+++++++++

Monday, 7:35 AM

Stans University, Room 4-B

"Deither Newton, 17, Im new here so please take care of me." I said and smiled at the class.

"Okay, take your seat Mr. Newton." Ms.Lindsay said. I nodded and made my way to my seat. 

I sat at the back, I said hello to the guy at my left, he said his name is Henry. At the right, an empty seat. Hmmm, I wonder who is supposed to seat there. I hope itS a drop dead gorgeous girl. 

I sighed and stared at Ms. Lindsay. She is teaching Math... I cant understand a thing so I sneakily took out my phone and checked the photos. 

I stop scrolling until I reached the photo with the photobomber. 

The girl has a brown hair with blond highlights. She's wearing a yankees cap―and I admit that it kinda looks good on her. Her peace sign and duck face was kinda adorable too.....

What the hell did I just say?. I messed my hair and plop my head on my desk―too hard and loud, which attracted everyone's attention and got my head aching badly. I glanced up at Ms. Lindsay and smiled awkwardly as she fixed up her glasses. 

"First day of your transfer here and it seems like youre not interested in this class." she gives me a slip of paper that says 'Detention Slip' "A transfer student is not an exception when it comes to punishments. Remember that. But first, go to the clinic if you dont want that bump to be swollen" 

"Yes mam." I murmured and slip the paper inside my bag.

I head to the door and bowed before exiting the room, " Ill excuse myself maam" and I ranoff the the clinic

  + +++++++

  Monday, 7:35 AM

Stans University, Detention Office

I sat there, staring blankly at..........I dont even know what Im staring at. 

I was ready to dose off wen someone pat me on the back. I turned and saw my childhood friend―Leo Connor.

"You Sh*t!" I greeted.

"Fancy meeting you hear you d*ck!" he greeted back and we fistbumped. 

He sat beside me and I asked, "So how many girls?" he gave me a confused look. I playfully punched his arm. "You know, your collection??" I asked in a 'duh' tone. He laughed.

"I dont do that anymore. Im already in love dude." he asnwered and I laughed almost immediately. 

"No way dude" I said, still laughing. I stared at him. He is staring off to space with a smile plastered on his face. I asked, "Youre serious about that girl?"

He nodded. I stared at him―impossible. 

He laughed. "Dont give me that face. I changed. But Im still waiting for her" I laughed awkwardly. "Waiting?" 

"Yeah," He yawned, which earned him a knowing look from the diciplinarian. He smiled and gave her a peace sign. "Im ditching"

"What?" before I could say more, he was already gone. He escaped through the window. The diciplinarian shouted at him and chased after him. 

Now, its my time to escape. 

\\\\A/N : Hellooooo Im baaack!! XD So here's the second storryyyy. As for the first one, dun worry.. Maybe Ill continue it..... maybe. But yah~! Please Vote comment and follow~! Everyon can always pm me if you want me to read your stories and support~! Yaaaay! Thats alll~!///////