Be my Boyfriend

*TIME SKIP*

( Alberto and Luca met at the End of September)

Its now December and I have a huge surprise for Luca he has no idea what’s coming. Tonight is my Departments Christmas party and I plan on bring Luca I’ve been talking about him for weeks and now everyone wants to meet him. Tonight I plan on asking him to be my boyfriend and I'm scared he will say no I can’t live without him.

A: Hey Luca what are you doing Friday?

L: Probably hanging out with you why?

A: Would you like to go with me to dinner?

L: Yes I would love to!!!!!! Where are we going?

A: I can’t tell you it's a surprise. But dress nice ill be in a navy color suit and tie.

L: Alright don’t spend too much on me you know I don’t like that.

A: I know. I love you Luca

L: I love you to Berto

Luca looked down at his phone and smiled then he panicked what was he going to wear? He didn’t have a suit or a tie not that he was a huge fan of ties. Giulia, Luca yelled please come here when you can please I need your help. Laughing she climbed the steps to Lucas room. Poking her head in she smiles and asks what’s up ragazzo pesce rolling his eyes softly hissing I hate when you call me that. I know she says smiling that’s why I do it. Anyway what’s up? Luca looked up at her and said Alberto is taking me out to dinner Friday and he told me that he was going to be in a suit and tie. Sounds like a wonderful date Luca why’s that a problem? He looks at her dumbfounded Giulia I don’t have a suit. Well then she smiles at him let's go get you a suit grabbing his hand and running down the steps pulling Luca behind her. He was shocked to see how fast they made it down the steps before he knew it he was getting his coat on to head out. Giulia asked Luca if he knew the color of Albertos suit? Yes he smiled its navy.

*TIME SKIP*

(Friday night 7:00 PM)

Alberto stood at Lucas door holding a beautiful white rose his favorite. Knocking on the door his nerves were going crazy so many what ifs flooded his mind. Opening it Giulia looked shocked to see Alberto standing there in A Navy Fire Uniform  The gold buttons and Badge saying EMS Captain his shoes so shiny you can see the light reflecting in them. Alberto smiled and stepped inside taking off his Uniform Cap.

Luca she yelled Alberto is here for you. Smiling she looked back and said good luck winking. Luca looked one last time in the mirror before heading down stairs. Alberto looked up when he heard footsteps coming down the steps. HIs mouth dropped open when he saw Luca standing there Luca was in a light navy blue suit. Shocked Luca looked at Alberto standing in his uniform suddenly getting nervous. Putting his Cap down on the table he stepped towards Luca and reached out his hand for Luca. Grabbing his hand he walked down the last few steps only to be met with a beautiful white rose in Albertos hand. Smiling he took the rose its beautiful Berto he said But not as beautiful as you Alberto said looking at Luca.

Both boys walked out of the house and towards Albertos truck. As they drove down the road Luca looked at Alberto and ask where are we going? Alberto just smiled and said it's a surprise. Luca looked out the window he was going crazy with thoughts of what was going to happen. Luca were here Alberto said with a smile. Getting out He walked around the truck and opened Lucas door and reached out for his hand. Grabbing Albertos hand they started walking towards the huge hotel when they walked inside Luca gasp at the sight it was beautiful.

As we walked into the hotel I looked over at Luca and say him gasp. This hotel was beautiful and one that normally we wouldn’t go to. We walked towards the Grand Ballroom where you could hear soft music playing and people getting announced as they walked in. Smiling down at Luca I Grabbed his hand and we walked towards the door. Proudly announcing Firefighter/EMT Captain Alberto Scorfano and his date Luca Paguro. As we walked in everyone clapped and cheered I looked over at Luca who was red as a tomato. He hun its ok they know about you I smiled looking at him. Y-you told them about m-me why? I smiled again and said its because I love you I couldn’t hide you from my work family there very accepting. Luca smiled and whispered I love you Berto. I love you to Luca I smiled squeezing his hand.

As the night went on Alberto introduced Luca to his Chief and all of his friends at work. Suddenly a slow song started to play Alberto looked over at Luca who was smiling listening to the music. Luca, may I have this dance? Shocked Luca looked over towards Alberto and smiled shaking his head yes. Slowly they made their way to the dance floor. Alberto? I don’t know how to dance Luca said shyly looking at the floor. Alberto smiled and said don’t worry ill teach you. Holding onto Lucas hand and waist they both danced around the floor Luca now and then stepping on Albertos feet which didn’t bother him. Alberto smiled and pulled Luca close and kissed his forehead. 

Alberto knew this was the time to ask. Pulling away and looking down at Luca who seemed upset at the loss of contact. Luca I need to ask you something very important  Luca said ok looking up at Alberto with a slight look of fear in his eyes. Luca over the last few months I’ve gotten to know you and we’ve gone on several dates. Half the time you're at my house anyway which I love and wouldn’t change for anything. What I wanna know and its completely up to you but would you want to be my boyfriend? Alberto looked into Lucas eyes and saw them slowly starting to fill with tears. Yes he whispered just loud enough for Alberto to hear. Both boys were unaware everyone had stopped and the music wasn’t as loud. Alberto pulled Luca in and kissed him. Now this kiss wasn’t like the others it felt full of love more romantic than anything. Pulling away Luca noticed everyone staring at the. Alberto smiled when he saw the flash of red across Lucas face. Looking up Alberto yelled HE SAID YES and everyone cheered and clapped. 

Both boys stood their happy finally having what they both wanted. Finally Luca could call Alberto his boyfriend. Nobody was expecting what would happen next.