Welcome to the family

headcanon!! 

I realised that I don't talk about what "amelia" looks like, and im about to explain how my "headcanon" is going to come into place.

my headcanon: I don't know how to start this, but, I think that amelia is a redhead with blue eyes (blue eyes relating to mickey and red hair relating to ian) she is also quite small, obviously since she is 6 and she is also quite pale with SOME tiny freckles spread over her nose and on her cheeks.

I think that mickey is fine with adoption and starting a family AS LONG as their child has orange hair like ians because ians hair is more appealing for mickey and he just loves to see his kids take on each other features, BUT, ian likes his kids having blue eyes like mickeys because mickeys most appealing feature to ian is his blue "ocean" eyes.

anyways yeah, going on with the chapter!

-

its been a week since ian and mickey broke the news that at the end of the week, Sunday, that amelia would be able to meet ians side of the family, and amelia made sure that ian and mickey did not forget what day it was... it was constantly little reminder like "its Monday! oh, it's Thursday!" amelia was just too excited, she even heard she could make some new friends.

today was Sunday,

it was early morning in the westside where both men were up at 6 am, in bed, getting as much alone time as they could before little redhead amelia came walking through the door to remind them what day it was.

"ahh! fuck mick.." ian groans, his head fell back on the pillow as his hand run through the older man's luscious black hair, mickey was hidden in the covers as he tries to get ians load in his mouth, hands tugging and pulling on the black locks of hair on mickeys head, head bopping up and down... slowly going up and down then speeding through it once again.

mickey licked up his slit and kissed down to his balls, sucking one in whole, ians eyes flutter up as he grins slightly "like that?" mickey smirks as he reveals his face from under the sheets "just keep going" ian chuckles as he rolls his eyes back.

mickey grabs ians member with his bare hands as he gives it a little tug "Mm..mick!" ian moans, he could feel mickeys little giggles from under the sheets, "knock it off! im about to let it out..." he hisses, mickey begins to place his lips on the tip of his dick and swallow the top, letting it roam around in his mouth as it touches mickeys tongue and roof of the mouth, "1..2.." 

the door creaks open as a little pale girl appears...

"it's Sunday!" she jumps up and down in her spot.

"shii.. r..right!" ian nods slightly as he sets his legs down while his load is getting shot into mickeys mouth, mickey swallows it whole and makes sure that none of it leaves his mouth. "wheres mickey..? what is he doing?" amelia bites her fingertip, nibbling on her nail "he's just hiding! he and I w..were up playing hide and s..eek all night!" ian panics. "without me?.." she frowns "n..ext time!" he smiles.

he could feel mickey licking around his tips making sure no cum was leaking out, his tongue ran over his slit and slid across his sides, "alrigh..alright! go wait in the livi..living room! ill go cook something up!" ian sighs.

amelia listens as she closes the door behind her and trods down the hall as she jumps onto the white sofa chair, "fuck mick!" ian mumbles as mickey make his way up to face ian, "what is it?" "we nearly got caught, shit..." he sighs, "calm down would ya? shes six" he rolls his eyes as he pecks ians lips "just get dressed and ill meet you in the kitchen" mickey winks as he gets out of the sheets, pulling up his shorts "love you.." ian mumbles as he sits in bed, "love you too".

 both men were in the kitchen, amelia was munching on a strawberry jam sandwich while ian was sat behind her on the stool next to hers, platting her, "are you excited?" ian asks with a smile "yes!" she grins, once ian ties the end she hops off her stool and stomps on the floor "now! wanna go now!" she crosses her arms as a frown crosses her face.

"Alright! let me make sure all the lights are off," mickey walks through the room and flicks off any lights which were left on "I can't wait" she giggles "all alright, checked, we can go now" he smiles as he holds the little girl's hand in his.

-

 the three had stopped at the Gallaghers house, ian unlocks the front door as all three walks in, "look who showed up!" lip grins as he walks over to his little brother "whos this?" lip crutches down on one knee and shakes her hand, "im amelia!" she giggles "looks just like you" lips gets up from his knee and pats her head.

"uncle mickey!! uncle ian!!" Franny runs through the back doors and falls into ians hug "I missed you!" she giggles, she begins to walk over to mickey as she bumps into a girl, "who are you?" Franny frowns. "im amelia!" the redhead spoke, she could easily pass as a Franny-duplicate "get along you, Franny!" Debbie comes from behind as she gives ian a small hug, and gave another to mickey.

"Why don't we go to my room and play!" Franny begins to smile "o...ok!" she gives Franny a smile back, just us both girls run upstairs, carl walks out from the toilets and catches them, "Woah.. did Debbie get pregnant again?" he laughs as he points to the girl that runs up the stairs with Franny, "its ian and mickeys foster kid" Debbie responds "you guys actually did it?" carl raises an eyebrow.

"what does it look like?" mickey rolls his eyes as he puts a little attitude into his voice.

ian rolls his eyes and nudges mickey "wheres Tami?" ian asks lip "she's uh, she's out for the weekend with her family..." lip bites his lip "right, now where Liam?" "right here" Liam pops out of nowhere.

"I saw the little girl, is she yours?" Liam looks up from his iPad "yeah, isn't she cute? we are planning on keeping her," ian smiles "yeah, I think the red looks good on her" mickey grins. "eh, doesn't it suck not getting laid?" lip questions, "fuck off" mickey points up the middle finger "mick keeps fussing about it, she's leaving soon before we get all the paperwork done, so its fine" ian kisses mickeys cheek, "whatever..." mickey mumbles.

"Still can't believe your heads over heels for the dirtiest whiteboy in America" lip quirks a smirk, "ehe, funny" mickey glares "alright you two... im heading upstairs to check up on amelia, don't be pricks" ian eyes the two men as he makes his way to frannys room.

mickey walks into the kitchen and grabs a coffee mug and fills it up with coffee "so, ian taking his meds like usual?" lip leans against the wall next to the staircase "yup, he's doing great" mickey replies. "that's good to hear... make sure it doesn't change" "I won't for fucks sake" mickey rolls his eyes, he takes a long sip from his coffee mug.

"are you and ian going to get another one?"

 "another one of what?"

"another kid" 

"I... I don't know? it's up to him" mickey begins to lower his voice, "eh, alright." lip nods, ian comes walking down the stairs with amelia tugging on his hand "amelia is getting quite tired, we will come over for dinner though!" ian smiles as he picks amelia up and puts her on his back "mhm, alright" mickey smiles as he sets his mug into the sink and walks over to his lover, tucking a strand of hair behind amelia ear.

"Alright well.. welcome to the family amelia" Debbie smiles, carl sat on a stool with a cold beer in his hand and Liam sat on the couch, Lip still leaning against the wall.

"see you three later" lip smiles.