Winner | Pedro Pascal x Reader(1K Reads Special!)

Summary: You win a free day with Pedro Pascal, your favorite actor and celebrity crush. Can you keep it together and not freak Pedro out with your fangirliness?

Warnings: Some serious Fangirl Shock but lets be honest, if we met Pedro Pascal we'd go into a coma.

A/N: THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 1K READS!!!! YAY! I'm so excited to see each of my books getting read by all you fangirls and I cherish every comment left and every vote given! This One-Shot is inspired by an idea @Cleaninglady81 gave me during my writer's block for this book. I thought it was the perfect story to celebrate 1K Reads and have carefully saved it 'til now! Thank you all for the reads and votes and support! Let me know if you Pascalalorian's are interested in reading a Mandalorian x Reader book! I started one for a friend and it's getting real long so I may start posting it, if y'all are interested. That aside, onto the One-Shot!

- - - -

No. Freaking. Way.

Those were the exact three words you said when you found out that you of all people had won a free day out with the one and only Pedro Pascal.

As to be expected, there was much squealing and crying and laughing which led to an unfortunate trip over the edge of your rug. You've never cared so little about such a hard fall in your life. Why should you? You get to meet Jose Pedro Balmaceda Pascal tomorrow and hang out with him all day! One might even consider the whole affair a date. An extremely lucky and otherwordly date that may very well be a one time thing though it will live rent free in your memory for eternity. You're so excited, you continue to trip through the rest of your day into tomorrow which is today. Which means...

There's a knock at your door.

Oh crap oh crap oh freaking craaaaap -

You hastily finish putting your hair up and barrel through your bedroom to answer the door. You didn't want to over do this and freak Pedro out, so you toned your outfit down just enough to be nice but casual. You are barefoot as of yet and your feet slap like flippers on the hardwood as you race down the hall and to the door. By a mere hair of an inch, you avoid careening into the door headfirst and step back, straightening your tanktop and lightweight outerwear. There hasn't been another knock, so you risk an extra second to close your eyes, inhale deep through your nose, and exhale through an open mouth.

Ok...

It's go time.

You pull open the door and oh my freaking Hell...

"Hiiiiiii," You awkwardly greet, voice fading fast as you sheepishly wave the hand not holding open the door.

God bless Pedro Pascal. He looks like a model - well, he is sorta. But that's besides the point! The point is...well, the point is if he wasn't already, he should be, because he's making this black leather jacket and jean combo burn your eyes! Your head is exploding, setting your heart on fire, much like your face. The tingle in both your cheeks is revealing and puts you to shame - allowing for a deeper shade of red that to struggle to hide as Pedro simple smiles kindly and draws his hand from the depths of his jacket pockets, offering it out to you. You eye the skin of his hand, heat rushing from your pounding head to the soles of your feet. Oh my goodness, you really get to touch him?

Oh gosh that sounds so weird, you chide, cringing inside.

"Pedro Pascal, but...I guess you know that," Pedro chuckles.

"(Y/N), (Y/N) (Y/L/N)," You reply, slowly brushing your palm against his.

Your heart is beating erratically. Any doctor would be charging you with cardiac arrest if they saw, but Pedro's no doctor. He's sweet and lovable and the kind of guy to have his head in the clouds, or so he appears to be, judging by the unhealthy amount of interviews you've watched of him. He closes his hand around yours, drawing you slightly out of the doorway and closer to him. The sudden movement, subtle as it is, takes your breath away in an instant. He shakes your limp arm, smiling brightly and nods.