Right or Wrong? | Oberyn x Reader

Summary:  While in an uncomfortable, unwanted marriage to Jamie Lannister, you end up falling for someone else...

Warnings: Mentions of incest? And sleeping around. None of this is in any way good or praise worthy! I do not agree with either of those things at ALL but it's part of the Game of Throne universe so...*shrugs* it's hard to avoid.

A/N: I know, I've been SUPER inactive in this book! I've not given up on Pedro Pascal, I just recently fell in love with Tom Cruise and because we've been binging the Mentalist, Patrick Jane has kinda taken over my life so...what can a girl do? I'm waiting to meet Marcus Pike in the Mentalist so I can write a proper One-Shot about him. I did him in a Jane centered one in my Patrick Jane One-Shots book. If you're interested it's called, Jealous Jane (ft. Marcus Pike). Lastly, because I'm struggling for ideas for this book, PLEASE REQUEST! I would love to hear some people's awesome ideas! Thanks for reading and without further ado, onto the One-Shot...

-----

The worst thing that's ever happened to you is the one thing you'll never escape no matter how hard you try. Your father - without your permission or knowledge - married you off to a Lannister; Jamie Lannister. Not only had you heard rumors of his once incestral relationship with his older sister Cersei, but meeting your new betrothed face to face proved that he was arrogant, greedy, and flat out boring. He could fight, he could kiss, he could do everything anyone could do but he lacked personality. You had to kiss him the day you were married, but you hadn't let him touch you on your night.

Each time he tried to capture your attention with his lips or hands or any part of him, you made a stupid excuse and fled.

Jamie Lannister disgusted you.

And somehow he hadn't figured it out yet!

"(Y/n)," Jamie calls out.

You turn your head enough to see him leaning against the doorway to your bedchambers, his tunic hanging low and a pleading look in his eyes. Jamie Lannister is extremely handsome, as well as seductive and possessive, but nothing he ever does ignites the fire you're supposed to feel. If anything, a cold wave of fear washes over you. You grimace. Jamie saunters forward, stopped at your side. You go back to the book you've been reading and feel Jamie rest his chin on top of your head. A shiver runs down your scalp and down your spine. Suddenly you can't breathe.

To make it worse, Jamie runs his fingers down your neck.

"(Y/n)...." He whispers.

"Yes?"

"Come to bed."

You look up at him.

Biggest mistake of your life.

Jamie's eyes light up, then darken, and in three seconds he's bent down to kiss you. Luckily your reflexes kick in and you avert your gaze. Jamie's lips brush your cheek. He hasn't even done anything and already his chest is heaving. A small part of you pities him. He wants his wife to be with him, like a real wife should. But you can't. You just can't. Not with Jamie, and maybe, not with any man! Maybe you aren't cut out for the romance you once dreamed of.

"I...I forgot something..." You stutter as you wriggled out from under Jamie and hurry to the door. You can feel his burning gaze on your back but you force your eyes ahead and leave your suite, fleeing down the hall and out into the open walkways at the Red Keep. Eventually, you come to the end of the path where there's a rounded balcony overlooking the ocean. It's then that you crumple into a heap and pull your knees to your chest, letting tears as salty as the sea slip down your cheeks. "What am I going to do?"