Hubby?

Chapter : Hubby?__________________________________

Chapter : Hubby?
__________________________________

What is he even doing that mean that he is the CEO of my company ,damn it , he looks so cold but my hubby is a gentleman .
It also could be that this man is someone else . Yup good job kookie ,he is not your husband .

"Jungkook go there stand next to CEO and give him these files" my manager whisper shouted at me .

*Jungkook's POV*
While taking each and every step ,I was feeling nervous .
Is it because this man looks like my husband or is that he looks so dominant and dangerous right now.
I just need to silently do my work and get back home .

Right now I am standing in front of my new boss , suddenly one of the file I was holding dropped down .
I was bending when suddenly a deep voice said in my head
.
.
.
.

.
.
"I am your husband baby ,no need to be uncomfortable " ..

While giving jungkook his file.

Jungkook was shocked for some moment ,he was not even able to move ,he tried but no words came out of his mouth.
It felt like whole world stopped .
Just one thing is going on in his mind .....

His mother fucking gorgeous , handsome ,etheral husband is the CEO of the Korea's biggest corporation ,and also one of  the top 10 richest CEO in the world ,with more then 10 branches in each country .

Jungkook actually hitted a jackpot mistakenly....

__________________________________

Sorry for small chapter .
Vote and comment