Beach day

1 week later*
*Jungkook's POV*

I have decided ,i was working as a worker under company just to make money and survive leaving my passion but now I have my savings and i can do much better in my actual field of work .
As for today i am going to resign from the company and did i mentioned that Jimin has been promoted to be a dance instructor too .
I have already given my audition clip to Min corporation a week ago .
And actually it was accepted , after resigning from mint Corp , i will be going to min corporation today .
And for taehyung he is whelmed these days ,always getting headache .
I asked him what happened and he questioned me if we could go to a beach and i didn't say anything .
So we went to the beach very next day , it was fun to be said .
I gave yeontan to the old aunt living below our apartment to take care of him .

**Beach Day**

"Let me pump up the large floater" ,I said while attaching the air pipe of the pumper to the floater as Taehyung holded tightly on it as I started jumping fastly .The tube was half way full but i was already exhausted ,huffing.
"Go in the water , i will fill it from here " , taehyung said while pulling me a aside and taking my place .

"You don't need to you already have headache " ,I said

"If you fall sick then who will take care of me"

"...fine"

As I jumped in the water , this feel so good , as i splashed water around and without even realising I was so far from the shore but that okay i can manage cause in my childhood I was leaving in the depth of the ocean .
As I again dived down there to see so many varieties of fishes , i also found a friendly octopus,we talked about the water world and how the previous king was over thrown by some unknown power and know the ocean has a queen .
I suddenly it hit me taehyung is still on the shore ,what if he thought that I got drowned.
I fastly bid my good my to the enga the octopus with the flap of my tale and starting my tale fastly to reach the shore as i didn't realise that some small fishes were racing with me .
I stopped 7 meters before the shore and closed my eyes concentrating on the image of my legs as I felt my tale getting detached from itself and forming 2 parts of it,my legs .

As i swam to the shore again not finding taehyung.
But there was a girl standing there again and taehyung was in my loose shirt wait i remember he took of his shirt when we came here .

Whose that girl , wait someone came from behind that girl while she started shouting and then some bodyguards came too as Taehyung said something to them and then they went to there ways .

*No one's POV*
As jungkook maked his way towards his husband and shaked his wrist " Who were they" ,jungkook asked .

"Team of body guard for finding you "
"And that-",jungkook was shushed by taehyung.

"That girl was one was of the worker under me or you can say model/actor you can say more of a actor , she thinks that begging me will give her more work That is why she is following me everywhere" , taehyung said while patting Lil kookie's head .

"Now can we swim " ,jungkook said while taking the floater in his one hand while using another hand to pull his very own shirt which was on taehyung upwards .

As taehyung fastly throwed the shirt inside there bag and ran towards the sea , 'it's looks like taetae mood is on' , jungkook thought and ran behind taehyung to catch up with him as taehyung jumped in the water splashing it all around .
Jungkook felt good as there were not much people there cause it was Monday and most of the people would be tired after working .