Doggo

Chapter - Doggo ________________________________

Chapter - Doggo
________________________________

As the time passed by jungkook did his work with full excitement cause he knows the moment it all ends he will be able to hold his baby again .

The only problem there was that should he tell this to taehyung or not .

It's short off complicated , but as far as he knows he is a adult and he got freedom and more over taehyung will say nothing .

So after sometime he lacked his bag and shutted down his computer and take his leave from work .

It was shocking for him too for leaving his work at time cause most of the time he used to work extra but today he felt like a child who has been lost but just got to see the light of moon which goes to his home.

Neither the less who will not be excited to be with there bestfriend .

Till the time jungkook reached home , it was just 6 in evening .
So he is just packed his bag and thought about booking a cab but he remembered once taehyung gave him the extra keys of his car ,so that in emergency jungkook doesn't have to wait .

As jungkook dumped his trolley bag ,he knows if he went there without taking any clothes from his current apartment it will still not make any difference ,his all necessities are present in that old home of his but the main necessity his husband is just not present there but jungkook ignored his paining heart who was remembering his husband and just drove to his old apartment he shared with his Hyung.

*******************************
"You got to be kidding me hyung " ,jungkook said while taping his precious son's bum.

"I am telling truth , i am no more single , i am committed to my jiminieee" , Hoseok said with dreamy eyes .

"Where you taking good care of my baby " ,Jungkook said while changing the topic.

"Ofcourse i did but this doggo of yours is not even respectful towards me ,even though his so called appa left him alone in this cold apartment " , Hoseok said while acting as of he is getting chills .

"Don't call yeontan disrespectful ,he is so cute , I will take him with me while going back from here " ,jungkook said while rapping the little doggo in his arms .

"So let's sleep ,i have cleaned your room " ,Hoseok said while getting up from the couch .

"Okay hyung ".

As both of them went to there room to sleep , as kook got ready to fall on bed just like dramatic teenager to sleep.

But after trying to sleep in several positions ,he still is not able to sleep .

"I should just drink some water " ,Jungkook said as he walked up to the kitchen .

As he came back from the kitchen ,he suddenly remembered his phone ,he realised how much big of a trouble it can be for him right the moment .

As he ran towards his phone just to see it switched off ,he slapped his hand on his forehead while switching on his phone to check .

And there was it messages over messages by taehyung each minute , it all just stopped some minutes ,sweat was already tripping from jungkook's forehead .

Jungkook did the only thing he could think about to do .

He called his husband even wrote messages ,sended recent pics just to give him a message of his being safe and fine .

The call was excepted at third ring .
"Hello " , a foreign voice came from the other side .

"Wait , what ,who are you ,where is my husband" ,jungkook said suprised .

"Oh my thank god you safe Mrs kim your husband is literally devasted right here"

"Wait what happened" ,jungkook said worriedly.

"Mrs.kim sorry to break it to you ,Mr.kim is seriously drinking here ,do something he had already finished 7 bottles of a vine from 1972 , i am the wife of owner of this restaurant " , the lady said .

"Can you pass him the phone please", jungkook said while keeping his cool.

"MR.KIM" ,jungkook shouted through the phone.
"Wait jungkook you there ,my baby is fine " , taehyung said while hugging his phone.

"Go and sleep" , jungkook said.
"But I wanna talk to you" , taehyung said while whining.
"If you don't sleep then u will not talk to you".
"Fine " , taehyung said while getting up from the bar of the hotel and going towards his booked room.

"Just tell me your fine ", taehyung said while dropping on the bed .

"Good night", jungkook said while getting onto his own bed.

__________________________________
8 votes to unlock another chapter.

Comment?
Any suggestions?

I literally copy pasted it from another draft just because Wattpad was not publishing them.