Roller Coaster - 2

Roller Coaster ~ 2__________________________________

Roller Coaster ~ 2
__________________________________

"Put on your lap belt babyy" , taehyung said while taking down the shoulder bars for there security in ride.

"Are you sure we can ride it" ,jungkook said still concerned ,it is not like he is scared it is just that his last time was not a good experience or you can say after that he never thought that he would be setting on this ride again.

"Do you think I didn't thought about you , from the information I got about you ,you are not a person who is scared hights ,speed and depths " , Taehyung said while making himself comfortable .

"Which information?", jungkook said  confused but somewhere his heart knows that there are big chances of taehyung taking out his personal information before coming on blind date with him.

"Your hyung ,Mr .Jung gave me ,so that I can know about you more " , taehyung said while checking if jungkook have wearer  his seat  belt correctly .

"Oh-wohhhh noo ,not now" , Jungkook suddenly shouted.

"Wow ,now it will go up ,yessss" , Taehyung was shouting in happiness , it seems like he loves it and on the other hand jungkook felt like dieing . So he just hugged taehyung's one arm tightly .
So as a reaction of his action Jungkook got a tight hug from his husband .

"Ride will be at its starting peek ,you should take long breath and if you want to then just hug me whole ride , I will not mind it " , taehyung said while deeply staring at his husband's eyes .

"Okay",as small voice left jungkook mouth.

Before jungkook could gain his senses back a sharp wave  of wind hitted jungkook .

So many shouts could be heated from everywhere , peoples where shouting with horror and excitement but there was his husband who was shouting in joy.

"Wohoooooo" , literally how could be this cheerful teenager type looking guy could be 27 year old ,cold ,richest CEO on earth.

It is good that not many people have seen him in person or in photos cause of his photos are taken down by him(taehyung)  or his hacker cousin  .

"Jungkookahhhhh howww aree youu " , taehyung shoutes out loud cause air was also hitting him but after seeing his husband in daze he was not able to control.

Jungkook just moved his slowly in left to right , directing it was okay and also coming out of his daze.

But suddenly jungkook saw a figure sitting in giant wheal pointing straight towards him with another figure at side of him.

It was no one other than his hyung Hoseok with his boyfriend or sole Jimin .

Subconsciously a smile crept on jungkook's lips ,his hyung was happy ,after all these struggles they both found there happiness.
He shook his head a little while moving his head towards his husband ,who was busy shouting .

But stopped when he felt a stare on him. Ride was already getting slow and it was going at the top..
The most toughest part of the roller coaster ride was coming .

Jungkookahhhhh took out his one hand in front of taehyung to hold and taehyung happily accepted it .
They both bended there bodies so that they can reach out to each other .

As the highest peak was there ...
It all gonna end in once...
Just some more time..

As the ride was going up ,they both were coming nearer to each other .

"It just gonna be quick " , taehyung said while smashing his lips on his husband's lips .

With eyes closed they both synced there lips together in a rhythm ...

As Taehyung said it was quick and fast , cause there was it the highest peak and crackling sounds of metal hitting each other.

And here they go.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

So at the end ride ended just like that....

Romantic and Shout full

___________________________________

So how was this chapter cause it is practically written by me ,who has never sitter on roller coaster itself ,it is not like I am scared .
It is just that I have never seen one in my whole life.😩

Vote?
Comment?
Suggestions?

Vote?Comment? Suggestions?