Who is s.h.e

Chapter ≈ Who is s-he__________________________________

__________________________________

*In the car*
"Hey tae, I wanted to ask you something" ,jungkook said .

"Ask" , taehyung said while looking towards the road.

"Will you be fine with a dog in the apartment like i know you are germophobic and all , i promise I will not let him get to you , he will be well mannered",jungkook said while pleading through his eyes.

"Hmm, it seems like you already have choosen the dog"

"No , it's not like that ,his name is yeontan , i had adopted him when he was just 2 weeks old with Hoseok Hyung even before our marriage" ,jungkook said while fidgeting with his fingers .

"If you don't like it then I will not take him to our apartment" ,jungkook said while looking down.

"Who told you that I will not be giving you the permission to bring that dog in our apartment ,you can take him in the apartment" , taehyung said while focusing on the road .

"Can I take him in today " ,jungkook said exciditely.

"You can take him in when ever you want " , taehyung said .

As after sometime they reached there apartment building as Taehyung helped jungkook in carrying bags full of vegetables.
It didn't seemed like he was carrying something heavy as some girls who were passing by looked at Taehyung's arms and shoulder.

"Hubby let me help you " ,jungkook said while grabbing one of the bag showing to those girls that this man they looking at already belongs to him.

As they went inside there apartment and closed the door jungkook jumped on the couch and said "Making breakfast at home is much far better option then going out just to eat "

Taehyung just stared at jungkook for a while and then left to there shared room to get ready .
As jungkook also went behind taehyung to wash his face when taehyung would be picking his clothes from closet.

He needed to go take yeontan from his old home.
"I just called one of my driver, he will take you to your hobi hyung's house and for that dog only take the basic things ".
Taehyung said while entering the washroom.

As jungkook went to the shoe rack wearing his boats , getting out the apartment with the main keys .
He chooses to go with the lift as he went inside he saw a beautiful tall lady with cat like eyes ,as she saw him she bowed as jungkook bowed back not knowing what happened it looked like the lady wanted to go out of the lift but she wasn't even moving ,as jungkook just shrugged it off and tapped the button of the ground floor as the lift was going down jungkook was looking at him , so he asked "Do you have some problem miss ".