Side Note and Extra Information

extra note : I am writing this after writing all of that down there trust me I also don't know what I just have wrote down there seems like good information . This what too much bl does to my brain 👍.

Would you accept it if I say that I lost interest in it.
Like I fully lost interest in BTS somewhere it's like a era ended or something. To be honest ,they did make me happy and all that stuff , I still love there songs (old ones) . I think my taste in music is weird and all but after 2021 , I could not catch up with any of their music mostly cause it didn't hit my guts. 

I do love jimin and namjoon till now . But at some point I feel empty towards other members, it's like there is no feelings no more but then again when I listen to their old songs I feel energetic and attached .

Here is the prime idea of the story ,I thought, I would be writing here when I first started writing.

Jungkook ,a normal employee gets unknowingly married to his first ever date which responded to his not so much of intentional approach and as the date asked to marry within some days he couldn't say no cause he was out of words at that moment being a loner and outcasted by his own family and ex-lover from past,he thought he was worthless . So ,to go with the flow he said yes as the other party looked trustworthy.

The other party named,Kim Taehyung . He was well built man with double door refrigerator build up ,he had deep  black eyes but it would sparkle sometimes when ever he got an idea. He did have a mansion and manor all over south korea as one of the most powerful man Asia. He replaced the man who was set up with jungkook so that he could get closer to his desirable object  , it wasn't that he was attracted it was just his institution.  He was from a clan that had been there for a thousand year . His clan has the most interaction with supernatural powers in the past but as the civilisation evolved they all went into hiding,the clan sole purpose of the clan was to survive anyone with supernatural powers as in exchange of greater luck and superiority over other humans

Nowadays the clan has shrunk as well as the instinct for them to find their ways to surve their masters,it was said even if one of the member of clan unknowingly disrespect a superior being they would be thrown out on a whim cause it is said that all the people most closely connected to that person will perish .
Taehyung being the head of the clan on the surface was allowed the greatest freedom with most responsibility . No ,he was not the former head's son ,he was his nephew ,he was only naked the head just because in his generation he was the with strongest institution of them all to find superior being. It was just like that as the civilisation grew, more the clan loose their sense of institutions as superior being were fully going into isolation and where nowhere to be found . They weren't a hierarchy,they were a Clan. Practically,all of them were rich or either upper middle class.  And as well as not every body knew eachothers status as family only knew the branches and the one in control and other members. Only the close people or the one who became friends in childhood where able to know others occupation. Clan wasn't big cause a century ago,all  the clan branches started a tradition of having only one childeren. It was not rule but it was helpful with shifting civilisation.

Here , Taehyung was trying to first catch a fish in the sea which looked beautiful and pleasing to smell ,he did suspected the other one to be a supernatural being but other one showed to response ,so at first Taehyung just went with instinct and proposed a marriage . But he was suprised to hear a yes ,the place he was sitting in while proposing the marriage was a Sauana , sounds like a unique place to propose marriage .

__________________________________😀 I just made up half of the things here just at the moment ,it's not cooked well . Now , I understand how those authors felt when they lost their feelings for BTS ,it feel like I betrayed them . Am keep on writing.

Will you believe me if I said that I felt guilty that I was keeping people here waiting. Bro ,I was gaslighnting myself saying 'i don't like this book myself then why would somebody else will ' . I just started a acting like gage akutami