Control

CHAPTER ~ Control__________________________________

CHAPTER ~ Control
__________________________________

It was going to be midnight in some minutes , Taehyung was holding jungkook in his arms because the first film they saw was a horror movie and Jungkook can't resist being scared even though he is independent and strong but he is still a little child in front of his husband who was not even flinching for once  even after hearing that much horrific sounds and shouts  , he was fricking licking his lips while seeing blood.

Right now ,both of them were drunk while watching movies , they end up daring each other to drink just because they saw it in one film .
They were drinking and drinking.

Taehyung subconsciously chooses a romantic film to be there last film to watch ...

But little they know that their
needs gonna come out because of alcohol..

Film have already ended ..

There were to body slamming with eachother while making out , dominant body is holding submissive's both upwards with his one hand while using another hand to grab his waist ... It actually fits right just like a key and lock .
Just made for eachother..

The room was dark ..
The moonlight was creeping in the room..
To bodies just into eachother
No control or worries
Just loving the way they are
But suddenly.....

"I can't do this you are unconscious"

Taehyung said while gathering his control back leaving a whining bunny under him

"Daddy please" ,the bunny type looking person said.

" You are not understanding right now ,I want it to be remember able ,we should just sleep now it's already past mid-night "
Taehyung said while slipping his one hand under jungkook's thigh and another on his back holding him in bridal style.

While being in Taehyung's arms jungkook whispered " Why are you so good what did I ever did to have you in this messy life of mine , you are just too good hubby~"   , eyes closed with a beautiful smile on face the beautiful boy slept in his husband's arms .

"I choosed you because the way you are , you are perfect for me ,baby" , Taehyung said while walking up to their room.

__________________________________

This fucking chapter is not worth to be called 'HOT' ,it is should be named control.

So my exams are again starting from tomorrow ,sorry for late update .
I am thinking about writing some of there cute- embarassed moment in some chapter.
Another chapter will be over Hoseok telling his POV ,cause he is the one who was setting blind dates for Jungkook .

I am thinking about this book can be much better if don't make it supernatural .

I will love it if any of you want me to edit a paragraph cause I am bad in grammar or if you wanna make some paragraph look more beautiful

Thanks for reading

  Vote?
Comment?
Any suggestions?