Roller Coaster

Chapter : Roller Coaster __________________________________

__________________________________

Sunlight peaked there way through the opened windows directly hitting on a fluffy coconut head , making the sleeping person to dug there head in blankets .

The sound of water splashing stopped coming out of the bathroom . A figure came out of it, fully dressed .

The figure extended its hand towards the sleeping body while giving it a little shake .

"Mrs Kim you need to wake up"
A deep voice echoed.
But still no reaction .
"I am hungry mrs.kim ,I thought you will be the one making food for me today " .
The deep voice again said .

"Mr.kim you can make food for yourself today ,let me sleep " , the small voice said .

"Okay ,so I will go my office ,bye no more fun day" ,
The same deep voice said while going towards the room door.

The small figure on bed jolted up and shouted.

"Don't you dare to ruin my day with my taehyung , you can go on work but I want my taehyung home till 9 am or else I am leaving this house" .

"Where will you go then"
A loud growl sounded in the room.

"To my old apartment isn't it obvious" ,the small voice said again.

"Fine ,fine mrs.kim you will get your taehyung by that time ..umm will you perhaps make breakfast for me ,you see if I feel unconscious then how will your tae come ".
The deep voice said.

"Hmm ,you got nice trick ,but I will make whatever I want " ,the little figure said while jumping out of the bed .

"Mrs Kim, you know that I love you but you prefer your tae over me , but still I will eat whatever you make " ,the owner of the voice said while winking .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The cute coconut head knocks on the gate of reading room to get a permission to get in ..

"Come in Mrs Kim" ,a voice from inside the room said.

The small figure opened the door and said "How are you so sure that I am Mrs.kim , I am Jungkook and my surname could be anything--" , before jungkook could finish his sentence ,he was already pushed on the couch and hovered by a figure no one other than his husband .

"Yes ,you are not Mrs.kim nor you are jeon jungkook , you are 'Jungkook Taehyung Kim ' "

"Yah yah I am only yours , now can we go for breakfast or else it will become cold and it is not good for our health " , Jungkook said while trying to lossen his arms from taehyung's hands .
Still trying not to blush.
He doesn't know from where this all childishness in him is coming from.