Clothes for taetae

Chapter : Clothes for taetae__________________________________

__________________________________

After finishing there lunch taekook couple went to mall ,so that jungkook can shop something for his taetae .

Before entering the mall jungkook stopped taehyung and said "I don't want you to stop me , you only have thus blazers and suites in your closet ." Taehyung just nodded and then just continued walking ,when suddenly he felt an wrapping itself around his own arm ,he just glanced over and saw a cute bunny smiling to him ,his rock-solid heart can also get soft sometimes cause who will not pass a smile towards a cute bunny .

So he did what he think he didn't do in ages ,he smiled but fully this time showing his precious boxy smile , which is only seen by 4-5 peoples on whole earth.

Jungkook was amazed by the beautiful smile his husband has . It was so beautiful and bright showing his all teeths .He wants taehyung to smile more and be happy .

Suddenly something unexpected slipped from his mouth ,"Why don't you smile that much tae ,you have a beautiful one ,I can see it while day " , Jungkook said in daze.

"So you liked it ,mrs.kim " , taehyung said with his teasing mood on .

"Sorry mr.kim but I loved it ,it was so calming " , Jungkook said while remembering the beautiful smile .

"You want me to smile more" , Taehyung said while looking down.

"No , I want you to smile genuinely ,you Don't need to smile just because I said you have to smile just because you are happy , and I will you happy " , Jungkook said while clinging on taehyung's shirt more.

Taehyung felt like something is happening to him ,he feels like he know have something to admire and smile for.

'So this what happiness feels like , beautiful ' , Taehyung thought.

"See shop is here , let's go,what is your size tae " ,Jungkook asked innocently .

" 20 centimetres" , taehyung said while smirking .

"I am talking about your shirt size not hand size " , jungkook said while being trustrated .

"You are just too innocent" . Taehyung said and started walking towards the underwear station in shop.

"Why are going there" , jungkook said while running up to taehyung.

"That's my size , having the same size as me is rare ,so finding it here is a big deal " ,Now taehyung said this all innocently while getting all dirty in mind .

And here jungkook started becoming a tomato all red .
"Yay,you should have told me that you are on private things shopping right now" , Jungkook said while moving away and hiding his face in his hands.

"What is even personal in it ,you gonna see that one day ,so why not now", Taehyung said with smug grin .

"You are shameless",Jungkook said while running off .
But suddenly he was pushed backwards by something which was invisible .
It like air got its own body and now it's pushing jungkook backwards.
Jungkook falled in his husband's arm who was smiling towards him with his famous smile ,

"I told you ,you could never leave me without my constant and after all I am your husband you have full rights here , come here tell me which one look better".

*Jungkook mind*
Is my husband bipolar or something.
Literally I was the one saying that I will buy him clothes so......

What's wrong in seeing your own men's size after all I have rights.

__________________________________

My paper is over,now next paper will be in last or middle of November.

😭💀

Comment?

Vote?

Suggestions?