Book 2: Part 16

With a swing he turns around and looks into Zoya's face. "What?" he groans with a twitching upper lip, pushing his tears back. "I've heard commotions. Are you okay?"

She doesn't mention seeing Y/N running out of his rooms, crying but she imagined they had a fight and maybe they broke up. So she took the chance.

The darkness had evaporated, revealing the disorder. Her eyes fall on the figures on the floor, over the papers to the chair.

Zoya tolds you: She just waits till you gets rejected by the general.

"I could help you to relax a little bit." she suggests and stepped up to him fearlessly. She first kneels, takes the figrues and papers and puts them back on the table. Aleksander watched her doing it.

Her hand brushes a stray strand from his black hair. So absent-minded wild hair, he only looks even more attractive. Contradiction is reflected in his face. But he allows her to put her lips on his.

He doesn't hesitate and returns the kiss. His right hand reaches into her dark long hair. She growls hotly at him when he was so rough with her, but then already feels his tongue on hers.

Grinning and sure of victory, she pulls him closer to her with her hand behind her neck.Aleksander places his hand on his lower back. Starting walking he leads her away of his table. Zoya kiss him passionated at the war table, unbottom his kefta with her one hand. After that she uncover his neck and a slight of his chest.

The squaller break up the kiss, to start kissing from his cheek , above his neck to his chest. Aleksander shortly gasps, while his head is placed on her hair. His eyes open, he is leading her again, now away of the war table while she is kissing him.