Chapter 3

"Place the flower there will do!"

Jungkook followed the worker's direction, placing a few bouquets of flowers on the table. He exhaled deeply, "Is it okay?" He asked the worker.

"It's more than okay. It's so beautiful!" The worker stated, making Jungkook smiled widely.

"Thank you! I'll take my leave-" "Wait for a second! One of our singer requested to see you."

"Singer? But I don't know any singer!" Except my cocky ex husband. Jungkook wanted to say that but decided not to.

"He said he knows you. Please go and see him, Mr Jeon. He's a hot tempered guy." The worker pleaded.

"S-Sure," Jungkook replied hesitantly.

"Great! I'll take you to his waiting room!" The worker dragged Jungkook while the boy still in dazed mind. When he got back all of his senses, he's already inside the waiting room.

"He'll arrive soon. Please wait for a while." The worker said then swiftly left, closing the door softly.

Jungkook blinked his eyes, still feeling confuse. He looked around the room, can't help but gasped out.

"This waiting room is huge..." He exclaimed, walking around as he examined every single design of the waiting room.

His eyebrows met each other when he saw something rather familiar, "Wasn't this... The first present I gifted to Taehyung?"

That present was a microphone, decorated with green crystal. The pattern on the microphone was calla lily, Jungkook's favourite flower. He remembered that time he loves calla lily a lot and he gifted Taehyung the mic with the flower pattern so that the male won't forget Jungkook.

"I thought he said he lose it?" Jungkook mumbled. The microphone was placed inside a glass box, safe and secured. It's still looks new and beautiful to be honest, like the owner of the microphone really take care of it.

"Wait... Why does Taehyung's mic will be here?!" Jungkook halted for a second, soon eyes went wide as he soon realized, "That singer is Kim Taehyung!! Gosh why am I so dumb?!"

He stormed towards the door, opened it and bumped on something hard.

"Owie... I don't remember there's a wall in front of the room..." He rubbed his forehead, lips turning pouty.

Jungkook quickly raised his head up when he heard a deep chuckle. "Want to see me and hug me so badly huh? Does your head hurts?" Taehyung reached his hand out to Jungkook's forehead but the boy was quick to stop him.

"Kim Taehyung! Why are you here?!"

"It's my waiting room, baby." Taehyung closed the door, locking it. "So... Why are you here then?"

"The worker said a singer wants to see me and turned out it's you!" Jungkook glared at the male, "You lied to me again!"

Taehyung smirked, pulling the boy closer by wrapping his arm around his thin waist, "The one who lied to you is the worker, not me."

"Whatever! Let me go now!" Jungkook wiggled his body, wanting to escape from Taehyung's grip but the male is too strong.

"Your waist got thinner, bun," Taehyung caressed the smooth surface, "See, I could even hold it with one hand. I remember you got 23 inches waist last time, how many inches is your waist now?"

Jungkook scowled cutely, "Let me go!"

"I think you only got 20 inches waist now... Did you eat? It's too tiny..." Taehyung sighed dramatically, "But I love it tiny. I love it when I could just hold onto your waist and thrust inside you-"

"Kim Taehyung!!!" Jungkook's face was red in both embarrassment and anger, "We're divorced! Please remind yourself all the time that we are divorced!"

Taehyung's eyebrows were raised up to a perfect arch, "Or did we? Did you divorce me?"

"What do you mean-" Jungkook's words went muffled when Taehyung forcefully planted his lips on Jungkook's.

"Mhmm!" Jungkook punched Taehyung's chest but the male didn't bulge at all. Instaed he deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue inside the small mouth of the boy.

Out of anger and frustration, Jungkook bites Taehyung lips hardly, making the male finally leave his poor lips alone, backing away.

Taehyung hissed, "You bit me?!" He used one of his hand to wipe of the blood on the corner of his lips.

Jungkook didn't say anything. He just glared at Taehyung with his wide Bambi eyes. His eyes were glassy, the corner of his eyes were also red.

Taehyung sighed heavily at the stubborn look of the boy, "Look bunny, I-" A knock on the door interrupted Taehyung's words.

"Come in." Taehyung said and Jungkook took this chance to push the male away.

"Tae, it's time for your performance- Wait, did I interrupt something?" It was Jimin. He was confused when he saw Taehyung's lips were swollen and red while the boy beside him looks like he's going to cry and his lips were redder than Taehyung.

Jungkook gave a last glare to Taehyung before storming out of the room, again leaving Jimin dumbfounded.

"What happened?" Jimin asked, arms crossed.

"Tsk," Taehyung ruffled his hair harshly, "Nothing, Chim. Give me a second. I'll change my clothes now."