Chapter 6

"Finally..."

Jungkook stretched his body, turning the open sign that hanged on the door to closed sign, yawning in process.

He took off his apron, folding it and placed it inside a drawer. He grabbed his bag, walking out of his shop and locked it securely.

"Jungkook ah!"

Jungkook gasped out when he heard a familiar voice. He turned around, smiling widely as he dashed towards the male who called out his name and embraced him.

"Joonie hyungie!" The wide bunny smile never leave Jungkook's face as the boy cutely greeted the business man, Kim Namjoon.

"Jungkookie!" Namjoon mimicked Jungkook's tone, making the boy laughed loudly.

"Your voice almost broke just now, hyungie!"

"Laughing at me huh?" Namjoon pinched Jungkook's fluffy cheeks, "Aww, I love your chubby cheeks so damn much, kookie."

"Stop hyungie!" Jungkook pushed Namjoon's hands away, shielding his cheeks with his hands, "It'll become chubbier if you keep on pinching it!"

Namjoon chuckled out, "You're still as cute as button, kookie." He ruffled Jungkook's hair, "How's you and Taehyung? You guys must be really happy with each other huh?"

The male frowned when he saw Jungkook's smile fell, "We're divorced, hyungie..."

"Divorced?! Why?" Namjoon asked.

"Technically we're not divorce yet cause that stupid tiger lied to me and gave me fake divorce paper. But things happened and I don't want to talk about it, hyungie..."

Namjoon nodded his head, sighing softly, "I understand, kookie. Let's go grab a coffee shall we?"

"We shall, hyungie!"

--------------------------------------------------

"How's your business, hyungie?"

"Oh just doing fine," Namjoon said with a smile on his face, stirring his coffee with a small spoon, "I met someone I really like there."

"Oh I see~" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows,  "Who's that lucky girl?"

"It's a male, kookie."

"Oh my gawd!!" Jungkook cutely gasped out, "What's his name?!"

"Can't tell you now," Namjoon lightly flicked Jungkook's forehead, "You know how much you love to gossip around. I don't want the whole world know my crush's name. I'll tell you once I successfully get him."

"Meanie," Jungkook jutted his lips up, rubbing his red forehead.

Namjoon shook his head, smiling softly, "What about your floral shop? Is it doing okay?"

"Yes it does..." Jungkook take a sip of his hot cocoa, "But recently not much people come to my shop. I guess I need to spend less money in my daily life... Or else I won't have enough money to pay my rent..."

"You know you can also come back to the Kim house. You got the rights to take money from us." Namjoon stated.

"No, hyungie," Jungkook shook his head, "I can survive without others help. I know I can do this." He said firmly as he stared at the male in front of him with sparkled eyes.

The business halted for a second, staring at the sparkled eyes of Jungkook in daze.

"Did you know..." Namjoon's voice trails off, "The sparks in your eyes, were the reason Taehyung fell for you?"

"I... I don't know..." Jungkook tugged his head down, nibbling his bottom lips with his bunny teeth.

"He said the sparks in your eyes gave him hope, makes him want to continue his dream even he encountered various ordeal," A dimple smile again plastered on Namjoon's face, "You are the cause of his successful life, the cause of his career."

"There's still a lot of things you don't know about him, Jungkook," he stated, "I don't know the reason you insisted of divorcing him, but I do hope you could at least discover Taehyung's true feelings first before breaking up with him. It's hard for me to see you guys get divorced."

Jungkook blinked his eyes, "Did he tell you anything about me?"

"Of course he did." Namjoon said, "He talked about you, a lot to be exact."

Jungkook's heart fluttered and he could again felt butterflies in his stomach. But soon his lips puckered up, forming a cute pout, "But he's an arrogant and rude tiger!"

Namjoon chuckled out, "I know, kookie. I can't stand his cockiness as well. But wasn't the arrogance inside him makes him more special?"

Jungkook giggled, "I couldn't agree more, hyungie."