Chapter 22

"Thank god you found him, Taehyung." Grandma Kim said to Taehyung.

"Yeah. What more relief is, Jungkook didn't get hurt." The singer stated, caressing Jungkook's soft hair while his gaze never left the boy's sleeping face.

"So you guys won't abort the baby right?" Grandma Kim asked carefully, gasping out when Taehyung shook his head.

"Jungkook will die and aborting the baby will stop every bad things happen. That's all I need to know." Taehyung said.

"No its not, Taehyung," Grandma Kim inhaled a deep breath as she continue, "If you really abort the baby without Jungkook knowing, how will the boy feel? He certainly won't feel good and he'll lost trust on you."

"I know-" "Let me finish first brat!" Grandma Kim smacked Taehyung's head with her purse.

"Discuss with Jungkook. You guys are couple, lawful wedded couple. Both of you will discuss and solve a matter together, or else it won't be fair." She sighed, "Jungkook loves the baby, but he doesn't know how terrible the situation is. So you should be the one who tells him."

"But he won't listen." Taehyung said, again earning a smack from the old women.

"Just talk to him. At least let him know how you feel."

"Alright..." Taehyung mumbled, making Grandma Kim smiled proudly.

"Great. I'll head back now, I need a good sleep. Inform me if anything happens, okay?"

Taehyung nodded his head, "I will, grandma."

--------------------------------------------------

"Baby, let's discuss about the abortion, alright?"

"Where's grandma Kim, hyungie?" Jungkook ignored Taehyung's words, quickly asked.

"Baby," Taehyung pulled the boy closer, placing him on his lap, "We need to talk about the abortion." He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, just in case the boy run away again.

Tears brimmed in Jungkook's eyes, "You promised me not to abort the baby..."

"Yes I promised you. But did you really know what's the situation right now? You'll die if you-" "I know I'll die but I don't care!"

"Do you really don't care?" Taehyung questioned, getting a hesitate nod from Jungkook in return.

"So you don't care about hyungie? Do you think hyungie will able to live when you died?"

Jungkook bites his lips, tears flowed down from his eyes, "But..."

"Let me tell you the answer, baby. I will die with you when you die. As cheesy as it sounds, I won't live without you." Taehyung stated, "And the doctor said, the possibility of the baby be alive is low even when you risk your life on giving birth. Not just you will die, the baby will die too. Do you want it?"

"N-No..." Jungkook shook his head, lips puckered up, looking as pitiful as he could.

"That's right-" A knock interrupted Taehyung's words. The singer let out an annoyed sigh, "Come in!"

The door opened, revealed the doctor. "Good morning! How are you feeling right now, Mr Kim?"

Jungkook quickly wiped his tears off, staring the doctor with his wide Bambi eyes, "I'm feeling better!"

"Great!" The doctor smiled, "So right now... Let's talk about the abortion shall we? What's your decision? Will you keep the baby or abort it?"

"I-I..." Jungkook stammered, doesn't know what to answer.

"Well, I know it's hard to make a decision. It's okay, I'll tell you guys my suggestion." The doctor grabbed his clipboard, "I suggest Mr Kim-Jeon to give up the baby. No offense but, you're still young. You can bear a child in the future when your body health gets better or you can even adopt a baby! If I were you, Mr Kim, I won't take the risk. I can't ensure if you're able to be alive after giving birth, but I can for sure say you'll surely miscarriage. Normally, miscarriage is not that dangerous and horrible, but your blood type is rare and you shouldn't be risking it."

Jungkook sniffled as he sobbed silently. He wants the baby so bad, but he doesn't want to die, he needs Taehyung too.

Seeing the boy's condition, the doctor quickly said, "I'll leave you guys to decide. You still can keep the baby, but I suggest you not to. As a doctor, I wish I could save every life. If the baby will danger your life, I wish you will make the best decision, which is get rid of it. I'll take my leave now." He bowed, walking out of the room swiftly.

Silence engulfed the couple. "I'll support every decision you make, baby. Take your time to decide." Taehyung gently said, patting Jungkook's soft hair with his hand.

Jungkook fiddled his fingers, staring at them blankly. They again stayed in silence, until Jungkook slowly raised up his head, softly said, but in a firm tone, "Let's abort the baby, hyungie."

"