Chapter 25

"Look what I've got you, baby!"

Jungkook shoots Taehyung an unamused look, "Don't tell me you buy perfume again? I don't like perfume!"

"No I didn't, baby-" A cute bark interrupted Taehyung's words. Jungkook jolted up from his seat, "What is that sound?"

"Well... Ta-da!! I bought a puppy for you!!!" Taehyung showed Jungkook the puppy that he has been holding for ages.

Jungkook's eyes lit up, sparkling like it held the whole galaxy, "Oh my god!!!!" He squealed loudly, "It's so cute!!!" He took the puppy from Taehyung's hands, giggling loudly when it barks again.

"I'm glad that you like it, baby." Taehyung smiled as he stared at Jungkook nuzzling his nose against the puppy's snout fondly.

"When did you buy it, hyungie?" Jungkook asked with his gaze still fixed on the animal.

"Yesterday." Taehyung stated, "What do you want to call it?"

Jungkook put the excited puppy down, staring at it as he analysis it, "I'll call it taekookie!"

"Taekookie?"

"Yeah! Tae from your name, and kookie from mine!" Jungkook cutely exclaimed.

"Nice name. See, it got your doe eyes!" Taehyung pointed at Taekookie while the puppy tilted its head in confusion.

"Hyungie, you're saying like Taekookie is our child!" Jungkook joked.

"Well, I bought this puppy for you, as a replacement for the baby." Taehyung said, hugging his husband, "And I'm so happy that you like it."

"Thank you, hyungie." Jungkook whispered, "This is the best gift I've ever received."

--------------------------------------------------

"So Joonie hyungie, your crush is Jinnie hyungie?!" Jungkook gasped in shock, while the male in front of him just smiled.

"Yeah. I love Seokjin so much and he turns out to be your stepbrother." Namjoon said.

"Guess both of us got attracted by the sassy attitude of Jungkook and Seokjin." Taehyung teased his brother, making him chuckled, nodding his head in approval.

"I couldn't agree further. Kookie and Seokjin are both sassy cutie." Namjoon said.

"Huh! You better be treating Jinnie hyungie well! He's my favorite hyungie!" Jungkook sassed, crossing his arms over his chest, "It's been long since I saw him. Did he say when will he get back to Seoul, Joonie Hyungie?"

"Next week, I think. He told me before but I have forgotten about it." Namjoon sheepishly smiled, making Taehyung and Jungkook shook their head in defeat.

"Hyungie, you should use your 148 IQ to memorize it." Jungkook said, giggling loudly when Namjoon pouted.

"You look like a camel right now, hyung." Taehyung stated, staring at his pouting brother with slightly (?) disgust in his gaze.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Jungkookie loves my pout, right?"

Jungkook blinked his eyes, batting his eyelashes innocently, "Maybe not, Joonie hyungie."

The couple both laughed loudly. Namjoon ruffled his hair, "You guys are bullying me now. I need Seokjin here."

"Jinnie hyungie won't be on your side, Joonie hyung! He loves me the most!" Jungkook smiled widely, bunny teeth displayed out. The other male in the room can't help but cooed at the boy's cuteness.

"I never thought you'll be Seokjin's brother, kookie. Last time he said he got a cute pretty sexy little brother, I immediately think of you. Turns out you really are his brother." Namjoon stated, dimple showed out as he smiled.

"Hmph! I know I'm cute!" Jungkook cutely huffed, lips puckered up.

Taehyung brought his husband closer to him, "Not just you, baby. The whole world knows you're cute." He placed a soft kiss on Jungkook's lips.

Well, as expected, the soft kiss turned to a whole make out session.

Namjoon just shrugged, taking a sip of his coffee calmly. "Live porn has always been apart of my life."

"