Chapter 16

After one week and five days, Jungkook finally recovered. The usual bubbly sassy bunny was back.

"Hyungie!" Jungkook jumped onto Taehyung's lap, hugging the singer tightly.

"Yes? Anything you need?" Taehyung asked, eyes still focused on his phone.

"Can we visit grandma? I want to see her!" Jungkook stated excitedly, a wide bunny smile decorated on his face.

"But I took too much holiday recently. Maybe next month?" Taehyung asked, making Jungkook pouted hardly.

"Fine..." The boy muttered with his lips puckered up, "Then will you go to the company today?"

"Yes." Taehyung shortly replied.

"Okie! I'll follow you then!"

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook sat obediently on Taehyung's lap. He hugged a bag of chips as he munched on a baby carrot.

He stared at the stylist who's putting make up on Taehyung's face with his wide Bambi eyes, "Noona, you're pretty!"

The stylist was taken back by the sudden compliment. Her face flushed red as she stared at the cute face of Jungkook, "T-Thank you."

"You're welcome-" Jungkook winced when he felt a tight hold on his waist. He frowned, glaring at Taehyung, "It's painful, hyungie! Don't be so harsh!"

Taehyung scoffed, poking his inner cheek with his tongue as he again squeezed Jungkook's thin waist with his hand, "You dare to compliment others in front of me huh?"

"But noona is pretty!" Jungkook cutely mumbled, yelping when Taehyung again tighten his hold.

The singer faced the stylist, "I'll do the make up myself. You can leave now."

"A-Alright." The stylist bowed, walking away quickly.

Silence was filled in the meeting room until Taehyung spoke up, "You cleary know how possessive I am, right? You compliment her in front of me. Why? Want to make me jealous?"

"I didn't!" Jungkook pouted, fiddling his fingers, taking another baby carrot as he again munched on it, "I'm sorry... I'm innocent! You should trust me!" He batted his eyelashes innocently, Bambi eyes widen up.

Taehyung's gaze went darkened, "Maybe I thrust into you would be better."

Heat rushed up to Jungkook's face, "Stop behaving like a pervert man!"

"But baby," Taehyung's lips curved up, forming a teasing smile, "I am a pervert man. You like it don't you?"

"I-I..." Jungkook stammered, lifting his baby carrot up, "D-Do you want some baby carrot? Or chips?"

Taehyung chuckled at the boy's cuteness, "No thanks. I'm on diet."

"Diet?" Jungkook's lips again went pouty, "But you're already fit. You got abs."

"Yeah but it's not enough, baby."

"I don't care!" Jungkook shoved his half eaten baby carrot in Taehyung's mouth, "You need to eat more! Only then you can get nutrients!"

A laugh emitted from Taehyung's mouth as he munched the baby carrot, "You're acting like a protective wifey."

"Hmph! I am your wifey!" Jungkook crossed his arms, opening the bag of chips. "Baby carrot taste really nice, right?"

"Yeah," Taehyung smiled, "But you're tastier."

Jungkook's face flushed red, "Stop teasing me!" He grabbed a handful of chips as he shoved into his mouth, eyes lit up, "It's so tasty!"

"Really?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded his head excitedly, "Its really really tasty! Try it!"

Taehyung grabbed a piece of chips, munching it, "Well, it did taste nice."

"Right? I love it!" Jungkook cutely exclaimed.

Taehyung just stared at Jungkook's cute face, "Eat more then." The singer smiled widely when he saw the bunny smile of the boy. Gosh, he's so whipped for Jungkook.

 Gosh, he's so whipped for Jungkook