Chapter 5: I am the Tribrid

After everything blacked out, I could hear a sound of the ambulance. I was being carried to the ambulance by someone strong. His hands were strong. That bullet that hit me was laced with wolfsbane. Then that means that bullet was definitely meant for Diego! But I need to find out why was someone aiming for him? Why did someone want him dead? I was sure that I would find it out but first I had to clean this mess up that was made. They took me to a hospital which knew about our type of species. They found that the bullet was laced with wolfsbane and they found it quite disturbing. I healed quite quickly but the pain was not gone and the wound. The doctor said it will take time to fully heal the wound. When I woke up the doctors asked, "Why did your body react to wolfsbane like this if you are a vampire?" Uh-oh I got caught. My mother, father, Diego, Noah and Byron. They didn't bring any other sibling of mine because they were young. 

Diego looked at me with an angry stare and said, "Can I get a minute alone with her?" without breaking eye contact. Everybody went out of the room and Diego closed the door and shouted, "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL BELLA?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR BLOODY GODDAMN MIND?!" I replied, "No, I was just saving you...." I knew that I made him angry and he had every right to be angry with me. He replied, "YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! GOD, BELLA, YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME AND I THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD DIE BECAUSE OF ME! I CARE FOR YOU TO THE EXTENT I CAN'T RISK TO LOSE YOU EVEN THOUGH I JUST MET YOU A FEW DAYS AGO. I AM FUCKING IN-LOVE WITH YOU BELLA!" I replied, "WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" He said, "Yes Bella, you heard it right. I am in-love with you Bella, I just realized it the moment that bullet hit you. My wolf was whining. He said, 'MATE! WE LOST OUR MATE, AGAIN. WE CAN'T LOSE HER. WE CAN'T LOSE HER AGAIN, DIEGO! PLEASE DO SOMETHING! Save her, please I beg you.' He literally begged me to save you. My wolf has never begged anyone for anything. He is always so full of himself. But when he begged me to save you, I really knew that you were someone special. But I still don't understand one thing. You are a vampire, how can you be my mate?" I replied, "I knew that this moment would come, sooner or later I'd have to reveal my identity. Diego listen, this cannot go outside this room, understood?" He nodded and I continued, "Okay, I am the Tribrid, Diego. And I am not 16 years old, I am more than a thousand year old." He said, "No, this can't be true." I replied, "DO I LOOK LIKE I AM KIDDING?! YOU WANNA SEE MY EYES? OKAY, HERE YOU GO." I showed him my real form. Fireball in my hand, yellow-golden eyes and fangs. He was stunned, shocked and scared. I couldn't risk him knowing my secret, I didn't trust him yet. My wolf then said, "Then why did you take the bullet for him?! Huh, tell me? You can't answer that, right?" I just shut her up and threw my hands around his neck. I pulled him closer and kissed him. God didn't I wait for this. He gave in. He kissed me back. He said, "You do realize that this just turned me on and I can't stop now?" I said, "Mm-hmm, then who told you to stop?" He climbed on me on the hospital bed and we tore each other's clothes. I have to admit, this is not at all how I expected this day to go. 

After two hours, he said, "Wow.... that was-" I continued, "Amazing, mind blowing and not expected." He turned to my side and said, "I am still angry at you for what you did. I like you bella, okay? I have liked you since the minute I laid my eyes on you. My wolf felt attracted by you. At first, I didn't know the reason why this was happening but now it's all clear. But I still don't understand one thing, the legend says that when the tribrid will be born the most powerful alpha, the tribrid, the witch and a wolf would fight in a war against the enemies and that the one who has the sword will win the war, but there was no mention of any kind of war in our history and it was also mentioned that the tribrid would be a man." I replied, "Well...."