Forks

Forks

Annabelle's pov

The museum called Car's one in the kind museum was fun Dad loved it. Lunch at Rocky Rococo was delicious. After that Daddy knowing his daughters well took us to Auntie's bookstore Mom loved it we all got a bunch of books then Dad surprised me and Ness by taking us to Cole's music company where he bout us each a guitar. We both play the piano and the violin, Dad loved teaching us how to play. We have been talking about learning how to play the guitar too, now we can. We left Spokane by 2 pm with no more stops to we get to Forks. Which would only be a few hours with how Dad drives.

Dad pulled into our house in Forks, it's so beautiful here. I love this house but not as much as Mom's little cottage in the woods. Me and Ness got out the car together. Uncle Emmett came running out the door first, pulling us both into a bear hug, we both hugged him back. I really missed him and all the rest of our family. Uncle Emmett let us go and hugged Mom. "It took us just over 21 hours to drive here but you the quickest of us all Edward, It took you 5 nights and 6 days" Uncle Emmett said holding Mom in his arms and smiling at Dad. "My wife myself and our daughters decided we needed some quality time together" Dad replied taking bags out the trunk. "Put down my wife please and help me with the bags" Dad added. Emmett hugged Mom again way to tight then put her down. Grandpa and Grandma came out the house with the rest of our family. Grandpa hugged me when Grandma hugged Ness then they swapped us. "Did you have fun on your road trip with your parents" Grandma asked us. "Yes Grandma we got you all gifts from every town we stopped at" Ness answered. "It was great we stopped everywhere" I added. "I'm glad you girls had fun" Grandpa replied.

Mom walked over to us. "Did you enjoy yourself my dear" Grandma asked hugging Mom. "Yes I had such a great time with Edward and our girls" Mom answered hugging Grandma back. "I'm glad you did, you all needed it" Grandpa said hugging Mom. "Did you miss us" I asked smiling at them. "You know we have my darlings" Grandpa answered. "I missed you too but I already knew how long it would take you to get here" Aunt Alice said walking out the house towards us. "Your cottage is done now" Aunt Alice added hugging me and Ness. "You knew I would want to make it into a longer trip" Mom asked surprised. "My dear sweet sister even without being able to see the future I knew you wouldn't miss the opportunity to make it into a trip, we all knew you would" Aunt Alice said smiling at Mom. "Really" Mom asked looking at Grandpa and Grandma. "Yes we know how much you enjoy little trips" Grandpa answered. "This time it was Edward's idea" Mom replied shyly. "It's true Bella only wanted to stop and see a few different towns, I told her and the girls we would make it a longer trip" Dad confessed. Mom stuck her tongue out at Aunt Alice. "Hey hey hey doctor Mom your not setting a very good example for my nieces" Uncle Emmett said pointing his finger at Mom. Mom rolled her eyes. "Let's go see your new and improved cottage" Aunt Alice said looking at Mom with a big smile.

We all ran to our cottage at vampire speed we jumped over the creek and ran to the opening of our cottage nestled into a small clearing in the forest was our old but now bigger stone cottage. There was the same little path of flat stones, that led up to the new porch, The old little cottage was now a big 2 story cottage with a wrap around pouch with a swing and a beautiful wooden and glass table and chairs set. All the beautiful flowers were still around the cottage making it look like something right out of a fairy tale book. "It's even more beautiful now,I didn't think it was possible" Mom whispered in a shaky voice. Aunt Alice put her arm around Mom. "This cottage was built for you and Edward but you gave us a beautiful surprise named Renesmee with a little work we made it great for the 3 of you but you Bella gave us another beautiful surprise named Annabella with some work now this cottage is perfect just like your family it's complete the way it was meant to be" Alice said to Mom. Mom hugged Alice for a few minutes not saying anything. Mom's and Aunt Alice's relationship is truly beautiful and it only keeps getting stronger as the years go on they love each other so much.

Aunt Alice broke the hug when we all heard the rest of the family coming. Aunt Rose came over and hugged me and Ness. "Did you have fun on your road trip"Aunt Rose asked breaking the hug. "Yes it was great" I answered. "We got you all gifts" Ness added. "You better have" Aunt Rose jokingly replied. Mom opened the door to our new old cottage and walked in. The walls were warm wood in some places, stone mosaics in the others. the beehive fireplacee in the corner was all there just as I remembered but now over the fireplace was a very big picture of our family just the 4 of us. It was furnished in beautiful ivory new pieces with some of the old pieces, Dad's favorite chair was by Mom's by the stocked booksshelf against the far window. There were the same paintings on the walls that Mom loved. There was a big television hanging on the wall across from the long ivory couch with pictures in frames of the 4 of us together hanging next to the television. 2 pictures from Mom and Dad's wedding hung near the bookshelf. Everything was beautiful the more I looked the more I found little things from our life together in this warm beautiful room.

I walked into the now bigger kitchen. The stove and the refrigerator were new and bigger then the old ones they were both stainless steel like the microwave above the stove and all the other electronics, there was 2 big sliding doors that lead to the wrap around pouch the walls were a light tan that looked great with the dark wooden cabinets in the center of the kitchen was a island with a marble top that matched the counter tops. I walked out the kitchen to the small dining room that was simple but beautiful the walls were a eggshell color with a beautiful dining room table in the middle of the room with 8 chairs. There was big beautiful painting hanging on the wall everything was matched around the table and chairs. Ness walked out of our old bedroom smiling at me. Grandma Renee's bedroom is nice Ness thought. "Come on girls the whole upstairs is yours" Aunt Alice called. We both walked back to the living room together.

In the corner by the bookshelf was a door Aunt Alice opened the door to show us a set of stairs. We followed behind her as she walked up the staircase. "Let's start with your personal living room" Aunt Alice said walking into a room the first thing I noticed was the big widow door that lead to our own porch. The walls were all lite yellow the big tv took up most of one of the walls. There was a white chandelier type light hanging in the middle of the room, the couch and love seat were a darker yellow there were 2 white comfortable looking chairs one on each side of the glass doors. There was a big picture of our little family hanging over the couch with other pictures of us in pretty frames around the room sitting on the white tables around the room. "Come on" Aunt Alice said walking away. We followed her to a mini kitchen everything was yellow with sunflowers with a white little stove and refrigerator. The little microwave, blender, toaster and other things were yellow. There were white cabinets over a sink and short countertop off to the side was a little white wooden table and 4 chairs. Me and Ness were completely shocked at everything so far. Alice walked out the kitchen and around the hallway. "Anna we will start with your bedroom" Aunt Alice said stopping at the first door then opened it. Me and Ness walked into my new bedroom. The walls were a beautiful lavender purple color. I noticed that I had the same big glass door leading to the upstairs porch I think the whole one side of our upstairs had a porch too. There was a big television hanging on the wall across from the huge canopy bed the white drapes hung from the ceiling around the bed. My desk, bookshelf and all the rest of my furniture was white wood. A big white chair with lavender purple stripes sat in a corner matching the cushion on top of the backless bench at the end of my bed, there were paintings and pictures of my family hanging. Everything matched perfectly together it looked beautiful. "Do you like it" Aunt Alice asked. "I love it" I answered looking at her. "I knew you would" she replied happily. This is my dream bedroom in my dream house with my dream family that I love with all my heart.