Wedding day

Wedding day

Annabella's pov

I woke up in Liam's arms feeling well rested, he was still sleeping he didn't get home to after 2 in the morning. I heard moving around in the living room. I quietly and slowly got out of bed. I put on my slippers then walked out of my bedroom to the living room nobody was there but Ness was in the kitchen. "Good morning and happy Valentines day" Ness said putting a big bowl on the counter. "Happy Valentines day" I replied walking into the kitchen. "I talked Mom and Ella into letting us make the boys breakfast" Ness said happy and upbeat. "Really" I asked shocked. "Yes are you going to help" she answered with a smile. Me and Ness came up with the idea of making Liam and Adam breakfast in bed for Valentines day because there's not much you can do for a guy on Valentines day and in our family the men always made it all about the ladies. Me and Ness wanted to do something for Liam and Adam today this is our first Valentines day together but we already let Liam and Adam know today is all about our parents wedding not us.

I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then turned the radio on low before I started to help Ness cook. Ness mixed the pancake batter as I started on the bacon and sausage. "This is a oldie but goodie for all you couples out there" the radio announcer said then the song this I promise you by Nsync started to play. Ness started to sing along with the song. I wish Adam could see this is how I feel about him Ness thought as she sang. Ness thought about a talk she had with Adam about Jake in the bathtub yesterday, she hated the doubt Adam had about their relationship. He know you love him I thought. I hope so because he's the love of my life she thought. Adam and Liam are twins and are a lot alike in most ways but Adam is more like Dad serious and always worried about the worst, Liam is nothing like that he is more like Uncle Emmett always making jokes always happy and more laid back. I told Liam that I forgave Embry but he isn't worried about Embry at all he knows I love him and always will.

I put fresh food out for Holly and Molly food when they came running into the kitchen. Ness was moving her hips dancing along to a song called Diamonds by Rihanna as she took the last of the heart shaped pancakes out the pan. Me and Ness loved that song manly because we could shine like diamonds like the lyrics in the song. Ness took out the trays dancing as I took out the plates and cups dancing and singing. I put the plates on the tray as Ness got the pancakes. We both danced around the kitchen making the guys plates singing.

"So shine bright, tonight, You and I we're beautiful like diamonds in the sky eye to eye, so alive, we're beautiful like diamonds in the sky" we sang dancing with each other after we made the trays. "Shine bright like a diamond, shine bright like a diamond, shining bright like a diamond, we're beautiful like diamonds in the sky, shine bright like a diamond, shine bright like a diamond, shining bright like a diamond, we're beautiful like diamonds in the sky" we both sang and danced moving our hips and bodies to the music. "Beautiful you are"Adam said making us jump. "Like diamonds in the sky" Liam added. Me and Ness both turned around to face them, they were both smiling at us. "Don't stop" Adam said smiling. "Please we were enjoying the show" Liam added smiling at me. "You were supposed to stay in bed" I said looking at Liam. "We made you breakfast in bed now go back to bed" Ness added looking at Adam. They didn't move they just smiled at us. "Please" me and Ness begged looking at them. They smiled and walked away towards the bedrooms. "They ruined the surprise" I moaned upset. "It's okay they are in bed now" Ness replied trying to cheer me up. "Come on" Ness said after she filled the cups up with orange juice.

We picked up the trays then walked out the kitchen together. "Mom gave us to 1 then we have to go to the main house" Ness said before I walked in my bedroom. "Okay thanks" I replied then walked into my bedroom. Liam was laying in bed with his eyes closed acting like he was still sleeping. "Stop faking" I said sitting down on the bed. He opened his eyes and yawned. "Good morning babe, what's this" Liam asked looking at the food. I smacked his chest jokingly. "You know what it is, happy Valentines Day" I replied smiling at him. "Happy Valentines day babe" he replied then kissed me. I broke the kiss and put the tray in front of him. "Eat we only have to 1 before we have to go to the main house" I told him with a smile. He smiled at me then his breakfast. "Thanks babe, it looks great" he said picking up his fork. He ate and feed me there was more then enough for the both of us on his plate.