Saying good bye to Mom

Isabella's pov

I loved watching Nessie and Annie growing up, Nessie had it so easy compared to Annie, I would give anything to have that time back with my daughter but I never will but at least I have her now and she is safe and happy. Nessie and Annie both laid in bed with Mom, Nessie was still showing Mom her memories, Adam and Liam liked watching them as much as Mom did. I couldn't believe how Mom reacted when I told her how Annie came into our life and she wasn't even a little freaked out about Nessie's gift. Mom made a gasp sound, I already stopped watching what Nessie was showing her. "They are showing her Phil" Edward whispered. Mom cried as she saw Phil again, Mom still missed Phil so much. "Somethings wrong" Mom said in a weak voice. "They are falling to sleep" Edward quickly replied. Mom looked at the girls and they were sleep, she smiled and took Nessie's hand off her cheek and kissed it. "You were meant to fall in love with Edward, not just because he's perfect for you but because theses beautiful girls were meant to be born your daughters" Mom whispered. "I think your right, I couldn't imagine a world they didn't live in" I replied looking at them sleep. Mom moved Annie's hair out her face. "She has been through so much" Mom weakly said. "I would give anything to have found her the day she was born" I replied looking at my sleeping Annie. "You have her now and that's all that matters" Mom said smiling down at both of them.

Mom had no color in her face at all, she couldn't even talk without her oxygen mask. "Your a great mother better then I ever was" Mom said weakly. She has never been a bad Mom irresponsible maybe but never a bad Mom. "You were a great Mom, I love being your daughter" I replied trying not to sob. Liam and Adam were both looked sleepy sitting in chairs across from us. "Why don't you both go upstairs to the guest rooms and get some sleep" I said smiling at them. "Thanks Bella" they both replied getting up then they both walking away. "They are good boys" Mom said looking at me. "They are, they love the girls" I agreed. "I hope it's not to hard on them after I'm gone" Mom said sounding broken as she looked at the girls sleep. I wanted to tell her the girls would be okay but I knew it would be hard on them. "They'll have support" Edward said because he knew I couldn't. Mom started coughing even harder, I got up and rushed to her side. She pushed up her mask to get the blood out her mouth, I held a cup over Mom's mouth. There has been so much blood all day. Mom looked so weak and tired.

I took out the needle Edward tried to give her earlier and wiped her arm with a alcohol pads and stuck her before she could tell me no. Mom looked at me disappointment. "Your in pain Mom" I said hoping she would forgive me. Mom didn't respond to me. "She knows your not ready for her to go love, she is trying to hold on for you" Edward whispered to low for her to hear. "Is she in a lot of pain" I whispered to low for her to hear. "Yes but she is hiding it from you and the girls" Edward replied. I didn't need to hear Edward, I know she is fighting so hard to stay for me and the girls, I didn't want her in pain anymore, I don't want my Mom suffering because of me. I looked out the window it was a beautiful night out. "Mom do you want to go sit on the porch with me" I asked in a shaky voice. Mom didn't answer right away, she looked at the girls for a few minutes not saying anything but she had tears rolling down her cheeks. "Are you sure honey" Mom whispered still looking at the girls. She knew I was letting her go. "Yes" I answered looking at the girls. "I love you both so much, never forget that my sweet sweet beautiful girls, I'll always be with you both" Mom told Nessie and Annie as they slept, then kissed each of the on the head. "I love you baby girls" Mom said again. "I love you too Grandma" they both said in their sleep. Mom started crying a little harder but I knew it was happy tears, she got her good bye from them.

Edward walked over to Mom and gently picked her up, I opened the sliding door and carried a few blankets, Mom smiled weakly looking at the stars and the big full moon. We sat on the swing Mom was bundled up under the blankets. "I'll be in the house if you need me" Edward said looking at me. "Thank you Edward for making my baby so happy and for loving her so much, your a amazing father, I love you very much" Mom said smiling at him weakly. "I should be thanking you Renee for Bella, I love you too very much" Edward replied then kissed Mom on each of her cheeks. "Good bye honey take care of our girls" Mom whispered as Edward walked towards the door."Good bye Renee I will you have my word" Edward replied and walking in the house.

I took Mom's hand sitting as close as I could to her. "It's such a beautiful night" Mom said with a weak smile looking up at the moon. "It is" I agreed. She looked up at the sky and I looked at her I wanted to remember ever single thing about her face, I know vampires remembered everything by just a look but I didn't care I wanted to look at her for as long as I had left. "I've always loved you more then anyone else in the world" Mom told me as she looked away from the moon to me. I wanted to start sobbing again but I didn't want her to feel bad about leaving me. "I have always known that Mom" I said in a shaky voice I hope she wouldn't catch. "You don't have to be strong for me, do you remember when my Mom passed" Mom asked smiling at me. I still don't remember everything from my human years but I never forgot the people I loved and important memories I had with them, but I still find new memories that I lost like the night on the beach but I could never forget when all my grandparents passed away. "I remember" I answered looking at her. "Then you know it's fine to cry" Mom replied looking at me. I shook my head yes because I knew my words would come out as a sob. "Your so much like Charlie very strong, but I don't want you to hold on to the pain or try to hide it" Mom said then pulled me into her arms. I started sobbing right away, Mom rubbed my head. "I love you and my granddaughters and Edward so much, I want you to hold on to that, please never forget that" Mom said, I felt her tears fall on my head. "I will Mom I I promise, what am I going to do when I want to talk to you" I asked sobbing. "Your going to talk and I'm going to listen the way I always have" she answered rubbing my head. "I'm going to miss you Mom" I cried holding on to her. "I know that baby and I'm going to miss you too" she weakly replied. "You are a great Mom, and I always knew how much you love me, I'll always remember our talks, your laugh and your smile, I love you Mom" I said wanting her to know how much I loved her. "Thanks baby that means so much to me that you know that, and don't ever forget you made me proud, my little Bella a mother a wife a great doctor and a fantastic person" Mom said bending down to kiss my cheek. Mom rubbed my head as we looked at the moon together, "I love you Isabella and I'll always be with you" Mom whispered to me. "I love you too Mom" I said trying not to sob.

I laid my head in Mom's laps watching the stars and listened to her heartbeat to it stopped. I started sobbing as I sat up, Edward was at the door, I kissed Mom's warm cheeks sobbing. Edward came over and hugged me, I sobbed harder, I knew she was dying but hearing her heart stop beating broke something inside me and the pain was unbearable. I put my arms around Edward and for the first time it didn't help the pain. Edward has always made things better. Liam and Adam both came to the door and stopped when they saw Edward holding me and Mom gone.

"Liam and Adam take the girls to their bedrooms please" Edward asked without looking away from me, they both ran in the house. I broke the hug and pushed the blankets over Mom's shoulders then I got up and picked Mom up. "Love I can carry her" Edward offered. "No I want too" I said sobbing. I slowly walked around the porch to Mom's bedroom door. "No we want to sleep with grandma" Anna said in a sleepy voice from the living room. "Grandma wants us to sleep with her" Nessie added. "You can't" Adam said in a pained voice. I walked in Mom's rooms. "No put me down" they both cried out loud. Edward ran in the living room to them. I sat on the bed with Mom still in my arms, I not wanting to let her go. I held her and I sobbed like a child. I put Mom down on the bed just as the girls ran in the room and both ran over and hugged me, we stayed there crying together to Esme and Carlisle told us they were here to take Mom's body, the girls each kissed her cheek and walked out, "I love you Mommy good bye " I said then kissed her cheek and Edward lead me out the room.