Prologue

"Quirks, a type of superhuman powers which also unique with its user. They appeared in China, where a newborn baby suddenly started shining in bright lights, and then all people started developing it throughout the time, now 90% of people all have quirks, but the remaining 10% remained quirkless"

"....oyy.", someone said.

No response....

"~throws an eraser at him~ Oyy you quirkless loser, quit your daydreaming and focus on class, and also detention for you.", the Teacher said to him.

The whole class laughed.

Yeah, my name is Izuku Yagi, I am quirkless and I am 11 years old I have a twin sister named Izumi Yagi, I have friends called Katsuki Bakugou, Katsumi Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, and Shoka Todoroki. Basically we are all a pair of twins. We, my twin sister have a father name Toshinori Yagi and a mother name Inko Yagi.

"Alright, so I know you will still have middle school but let's talk about what you want to be in the future." the teacher said.

After that statement, the class just released a very loud groan that can be heard in other places and started booing the teacher.

"Heh, I know you all want to become heroes.", the teacher laughed.

All of the people just cheered with joy while using their quirks except of the all the twins.

"~clap, clap~ Now, now let's not use quirks here, we all know that using quirks in public is illegal.", he said.

They all stopped.

Then a certain Ash Blond Pomeranian Boy lumped in the chaos...

"Don't lump us in with this stupid extras and quirkless reject, we know we are the strongest and you all are beneath us!", He stated.

Katsuki Bakugou, I usually call him 'Kacchan', his quirk is explosions, he has a very hotheaded and angry personality. He has also grown a quite an ego.

Then his sister chimed in...

"Yeah, we don't need people like you! Right guys?!", his sister stated.

Katsumi Bakugou, quirk is the same as her brother, she is like her twin brother but more calm and well mannered, but has the same ego as him.

"Yeah, and we will be the top heroes!!", three people pridefully shouted.

The three people, Shoto and Shoka Todoroki, quirk is half cold-half hot(seriously what kind of name was that), Shoto has ice on the right while fire on the left, same for Shoka but the other way around. They are like ice queens and kings with too much pride but Shoto almost asks like Katsuki. And my Twin Sister, Izumi Yagi, her quirk is Telekinesis but stronger than our mother, she is the opposite of me, confident and also full of pride but also full of ego.

"How dare you, say that to us you little runt!!", a random student said.

"Are you looking down on us?!?!", another on said.