Chapter 9: USJ, Her Breaking Point, Surpassing Limits, and Meeting Her Again

A/N: Well, this happened. Things will be different for now on, my story schedules will be a bit fucked up for a moment until the school and summer break arrive. So story chapters will have random date releases depending on how long the story it will take to write, or how I tried to fit my schedule, and it will be much worse when Research became a subject in my second semester as that will be a big pain in the ass for picking Engineering as your strand. Anyways, as time goes by, expect some delays and such, I'm just a normal person, and enjoy the book.

"I hope I can now find you, Stella." - Izuku.

(No One's P.O.V.)

"How could we possibly chase down the Shadow Swordsman, he can beat All Might without even trying to as Aizawa is a living proof of true strength despite being small." Death Arms, who is now just throwing a tantrum in frustration as it is a big problem.

One Night, inside the Conference Room of Yuuie Academy, a meeting of all available heroes is held inside of the room, which is led by none other than Principal Nezu himself.

"I can assure you, we are trying to find any solutions that will help us to capture the vigilante." Nezu stated. "But, everything is not easy to pull you know." Nezu added as he is also disappointed at himself for not handling the situation. He has no solutions, he feels outsmarted by the vigilante, he is now put in a corner, not knowing what to do. Aizawa is the same, since it's his job to do it, but even with his now monstrous strength he still can't go head on with the vigilante's speed let alone fight. He deducted his speed, agility, and strength, he can fight the vigilante if he is on a focused state, like in an athletes state like The Zone, but his stamina won't be by his side due to him working nonstop and being toyed with. 

"So if we don't have any more solutions, are we just gonna left the vigilante run free?" Kamui Woods, now stepped forward deducting everything to a single question, which everyone's attention now on him. "If we don't have options, then so be it. But I wanna say is, he is helping us reduce the crimes in the night while heroes doesn't, even if it's illegal, but without the power to do so, then there is nothing we can do at this point." Nezu responded. "For now this meeting will be concluded until further notice." 

All of them leaved as now Nezu is now left inside the room thinking of something with Aizawa. The lost of trust in the Symbol of Peace, All Might tarnished his position in the Hero Association because of the incident, thus making him a hero in standby rather than always with Nezu as a right-hand man kind of person. "Any thought Nezu?" Aizawa asked in his sleepy manner, but still curious as how will they pull off such a thing. "I don't know, I'll still try some brainstorming on how to catch him, there is always a way to pull thing through, you just need to find it. It's been almost 8 years since his debut, but this is the longest that a Vigilante that works solo was able to run free, mostly vigilante associations can survive such a thing before getting caught, but in his case this is different." Nezu stated. "But for now you will be on standby, get some sleep Aizawa, you've done enough for the sake of the society in the shadows, enjoy your time in the family." Nezu ordered him as he will try to figure something out. "Thank You Nezu, but if you feel very shit, you could always visit the kids when you are free if it's okay to you." Aizawa made a proposal to enlighten the mood, something Aizawa rarely do but he knows how to make people cheer up, he is cold, but a softie in the inside. 

'Softie Aizawa' Nezu thought to himself.

"Yeah, I would love to, do I need to bring gifts?" Nezu asked.
"It depends on you, but either way, you will make them happy as they both like you like a stuff animal." Aizawa replied.
"Yeah, they do love their uncle haha." Nezu said.
"See you." Aizawa then left the office leaving Nezu behind. Nezu is glad that he was treated by Aizawa as a great person, despite the trauma he got in the past, but he is happy as he just looked at the window staring at the night sky of Musutafu City.