Chapter 4: Reason, Judgement, and History

"...Because he was quirkless..."

(Aizawa P.O.V.)

As I uttered those words, some people are clearly angry as clear as day, but what I didn't expect was some people are silent and started looking down in shame. The room suddenly was filled in disbelief, I'm not the only one who noticed it, the one's who are angry at the suspects, and all of the close relatives meaning us, but someone really erupted from this disappointment, it was Endeavour. He couldn't hold it any longer...

"Enji stop it!!" Rei was crying trying to calm him down, but no one can stop him. "YOU IMBECILES, I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE F*CKING HEROES! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT, THEY ARE NORMAL PEOPLE! THEY HAVE EMOTIONS, THEY HAVE LIVES. HAVING WEAK OR NO QUIRK DOESN'T MEAN USELESS, IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE NORMAL! AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO BE THAT WAY, THEY COULDN'T CONTROL IT, SO THERE IS NO REASON TO BELITTLE THEM AND MAKE FUN OF THEM! If this is how the society is, then I would rather be a villain to burn the likes of you."

The room was hot, but also filled with anger and disbelief. Enji already calmed down with the help of Rei, she also used her quirk to get rid of the hot air filling the room. All of the people who made fun of someone who's weak were all silent, but it didn't only stopped here...

"I had a lot of expectations from you heroes, but this is very unacceptable, I would gladly put you all behind bars but I have no power in doing so, only Nezu can decide what to do with you as we wait for orders." Detective Tsukauchi said with a tone of disgust, he knows this is also a crime but can't without the order to do so. "As much as I want to agree with Tsukauchi-kun, we still need all of the available heroes in our disposal, but you will not escape your fate of being punished" Nezu, now calmed down from have a break down talked and already ready to give the guilty their judgement. All of them are slight relieved (but angry in the inside because it's only because of a quirkless kid) because they will not lose their job as a hero, but I don't know about the brats.

"For all of the heroes that are guilty, your pay will be reduced to half and observations about your work, all punishments will be lifted until further notice." Nezu stated the first judgement to the other heroes that are guilty, they are angry and frustrated, but they brought it to themselves, but I feel something will go wrong in the future. "This will also apply to the other heroes, but further more, this will be the punishment."

For people who have jobs, having a paycheck cut in half is a nightmare to have, but a hero losing half of their paycheck is a big concern, the paycheck is also a source of income for their agencies, agencies pull a decent amount of money, without a good money income, then it will be hard for their daily lives, and they will have a hard time running their agencies.

"Next, to All Might and Green Telek, now it's time for your judgement." Nezu's face become more serious than the time he gave his first punishment a minute ago, we all started to shiver but All Might and Green Telek could also feel dark intentions, I can't blame him, this is a personal matter. "Now for your punishment, your pay will be cut by 70% percent, your agencies will be closed until further notice, and you will be teaching here at Yuuie not because you could only teach the students, but will also be observed under my supervision." This ain't good for them, one mistake and they are done. "And if I ever caught you making even a single mistake, you will answer to me and for All Might, to him."

As we all looked to the direction of where Nezu is pointing, we could already feel dark killing and intense aura, it was none other than All Might's sensei, Gran Torino. Torino was really desperate to beat the living hell out of All Might. All Might was so scared, he might me having Vietnam flashbacks at this point, I might not know their history, but I can assure that it's brutal, for once I'm glad I'm not under his shoes right now.