Chapter 3: A New Beginning and The Blade

"You know what, this ain't so bad after all."

(Izuku P. O. V.)

As I was wandering somewhere else, I was just minding my own business while someone approached me. As I looked up, I see a girl calling me....

"Ikki come on let's play!" My eyes wide open, it was Stel or should I say Stella. I couldn't remember her real name but I know it's her. She called me while giving me a smile, I began blushing red and my heart just skipped a beat while looking at her. "Alright!!" I happily replied to her.

Then all of a sudden it became dark, then I suddenly woke up, it was only just a dream, again. I kept having these dreams all the time, but not everyday, it's like a reminder I should say, to never break that promise. I quickly get up and start my day, I started stretching because that bed was not quite comfortable, well I couldn't complain, I am camping, there are no soft beds or anything comfortable, it's only you and the wilderness. I chuckled having all those thoughts.

Now, I started to make a campfire again by gathering some more firewood, I light it up and pulled some rice that I also brought with me, I wanna grow some rice but there are many procedures before you can harvest it, I will think about it if I am not that lazy. I cooked the rice first while I'm opening some canned goods that I also brought. "Hmmm, I better start growing food, canned goods will get me nowhere." I said to myself with preparing it. Gladly I brought an extra bowl for my food.

While I'm still waiting for my rice to cook, I started wondering and kept asking myself, "What is her name again, I know her but why did I forgot her name, but for some reason, I know the nickname I gave her and why I gave it to her. Stel or Stella is her nickname, it just popped on my head all of a sudden, but I don't know her real name, ~groans~ why is this so frustrating, I clearly know her but I forgot her real name, Baka(stupid) Izuku."

After a while of cursing myself for being forgetful, my rice finished cooking. I remove the rice out of the fire so that it would stop cooking further. I thanked for the food and started eating, I enjoyed eating it like a little boy enjoying camping so much. After I'm finished eating, I went to the river and started cleaning my bowl and utensils properly, I also cleaned myself before doing some work.

First I need to visit the old cabin a saw last night, I can also use it as a house in the future, all it needs was a bit of renovation and some repairs. As I walked through the cabin, I looked outside first so I know what I will do so I could fix it, then I walked inside the cabin and surprisingly, it's almost complete with anything for a cabin, but everything is old. A bed made out of vines, a pillow that was made from banana tree leaves stitched together, the inside has a mix of feathers and cotton, I don't know how or where he got cotton from but the feathers might be from hunting and stuff, and it's also clean. There is a counter with a stove and sink, wood is used to fuel the stove but the sink, you need to get water from the river in order to use it. It also has a bathroom but you also need to gather water before you could use it also. After examining the cabin I know what to do.

I firstly tried to fix the outside of the house, I mostly patched up some holes and replaced the torn apart wood with new ones, I grabbed my pocket knife and started carving some wood to replace it. "Why didn't I brought the machete?" I said to myself because it would be a lot easier than a pocket knife. So I tried to find a stone slab where I could just sharpen up so I could have a homemade axe, I always based everything from what I learn from the books. I found a decent size one and started shaping it carefully, I used a bigger rock to shape it, kinda like a grindstone but it's not rotating.