Chapter 5: Training, Work, and Onii-sama...

"There's no turning back now..."

(Izuku P.O.V.)

It's another day of living by myself, as I did my usual routine, but I farmed some crops, fruits, and vegetables also, I just looked around and found some wild ones growing and took their seeds. After doing chores I immediately changed my clothes to a tracksuit, fortunately I brought some just in case I want to do exercise. I grabbed the diary and flipped the page to their abilities and powers.

"Name: Ikki Kurogane
Gender: Male
Nickname/s: Failure(Worst) Knight(One), Uncrowned(Another) Sword King(One), Seven Star Sword King, The Heir of Ryouma, Sword God
Device: Intetsu

Ranking:F-Rank
Physical:A
Luck:F
Offense:F
Defense:F
Magic Cap:F
Magic Ctl:E

'Here, with my greatest weakness, I'll defeat your greatest strength!'

Name: Stella Vermillion
Gender: Female
Nickname/s: Crimson Princess
Device: Lævateinn

Ranking:A-Rank
Physical:B+
Luck:A
Offense:A
Defense:A
Magic Cap:A
Magic Ctl:B+

'Pierce the blue sky, blaze of purgatory.'

Name: Shizuku Kurogane
Gender: Female
Nickname/s: Witch of the Deep Sea (Lorelei)
Device: Yoishigure

Ranking:B-Rank → A-Rank
Physical:E
Luck:C
Offense:D
Defense:B
Magic Cap:C
Magic Ctl:A

'I'm not as nice as Onii-sama, or as gentle as Stella-san, so I can't help but cut an enemy who attacked me to shreds. You chose the wrong foe.'"

That was the stats and info about them, despite being the weakest among the weak, he was deemed and determined to be the best among blazers. Many were prodigies, he came from a family with powerful magic, but only received the blade, not the power. Seeing their differences was quite shocking, some memories also flooded my mind, defeating greatest opponents despite being hated by his father, that memory showed up in my head, I think it's because of Intetsu merging with me, the previous user's mind and soul become apart of me. Also some about Stella-san and Shizuku-san's personalities, I can clearly see that they were scary and gave Ikki-san a hell of a life.

"Ikki Kurogane -  Powers and Abilities:

To call upon my device, raise your dominant hand, and command this words, 'Come Forth, Intetsu', and draw it like removing the sword from its scabbard. Intetsu (Black Iron), is a raven black katana blade with a rectangular guard."

As I read how to summon the sword, I quickly tried it out. It was awesome doing it, but it also felt like I lose some energy doing it, I think it was because of being a part of us, meaning our soul, it's similar or the same as Ki (life force energy), it's what you use for living. It's my first time drawing it out from my soul, it took a quite of magic out of me. It started playing with it so I could get the hang of using it, I also tried to summon and  unsummon it so I could get also use to drawing it out, I don't want my sword summoning my first drawback. 

Many days past, I'm getting used on wielding Intetsu, I trained my body to build stamina, endurance, muscle, and also a strong body, I also looked for some basic training on how to use it, there are many things I need to learn about using a sword but it's mainly having a clear mind, positions, and its bond with the user itself.