Chapter 12: Settling In and A Bet on the Sports Festival

A/N: Releasing three series at the same time, and I'm adding another one as I wanna finish more stories that are still pending in my drafts. "The Failure", "I'll Protect This World", and "I Would Lay Down My Life For You (this is categorized as matured content as it will contain some extreme stuff)" are now released as you can see right now. And the BNHAxJujutsu Kaisen will be next in line. Enjoy!

"Well, this is one hell of a First Day."

In The Cafe

"That was one hell of a first for you doesn't it?" Kaminari asked a very worn down Izuku, basically being tugged by Itsuka and Yui every time even during school hours. No one really dared to interrupt them, except for the IzumiSquad, but most of them were threatened while almost enduring third-degree burns from fire and ice. They were now in Izuku's cafe as they all sit in groups, one group for the boys and one group for the girls.

"Yeah, thanks for asking bro, you really worked hard to separate me from them." Izuku replied as Kaminari got Vietnam flashbacks. "Yeah, let's not talk about that." Kaminari said with a hint of fear and regret, as the other boys thought the same thing and smiled nervously. 'Yeah, that was a nightmare.'

"You really run this place, it must be hard for you." Monoma said. "No, not really, I have good co-workers with me, especially Yui. This is how we met, to be honest." Izuku replied. "Based on that, you are not exactly related from the start?" Kaminari asked. "Mhm." That's all Izuku said to them.

"Well enough of that, I can't believe that we will be having dorms. I guess I will move again but this time inside the school campus." Sero said with a sigh, he is tired of moving from one place to another. "You are surely used to this aren't you?" Awase asked. "Yes, I do." Sero replied.

"So do you also mind telling us your past, like why Yagi and her little group of friends kept telling you that you're not Ikki Kurogane, and what happened?" Monoma cut to the chase as they all looked at him, even the girls overheard it as they immediately moved in with their own seats. Itsuka and Yui immediately latched into Izuku as the rest of the group looked at them with a straight face. 'They are at it again.' They all thought.

"Well, this is how everything happened." He basically said his whole life story to them except for the part on how exactly did he got his powers, basically lying about it, and so on and so forth. 

 'He really went through a lot'  Some thought. "They weren't manly at all." Kirishima exclaimed. "That's horrible, how could they treat you like that." Kinoko added. "And they claim you as their lover, but you were treated like a toy to them." Pony continued. "And you, Formerly Izuku Yagi, the twin of Izumi Yagi, and the son of the greatest hero All Might and Green Telek, was treated harshly, so unangelic." Ibara said.

"Yeah. that's how my life took its turn, but at least I now find happiness, the only thing I need to do is get them out of my life for good." Izuku said. "Yeah, they really need to stop, they did this to themselves." Monoma said which made Izuku sigh. " I know, but it's hard to get it inside their fricking skulls." Izuku groaned as their lattes arrived. "He is all your Lattes Kurogane-Senpai, and congratulations getting in Yuuie." Kagami served their lattes as she congratulated Izuku's achievement. "Thanks, Kagami-San, for the lattes and message." Izuku replied with a smile. "No problem as always, Sir!" Kagami responded as she left the table. 

"She is beautiful, isn't she?" Kaminari said as he got hit by Sero's hand. "Like her already?" Sero said as Kaminari deadpanned him. "Dude, I already like someone." Kaminari said. "OoOOoOOOOooo~ Looks like I'll have my tea in the future, I must find out." Setsuna teased Kaminari as he blushed from Setsuna's words.