FIRST TIME, 5

FIRST TIME, 5

-

Brushing his palm hands together, he then crack his knuckles as he walks through the halls of the school at the evening, his eyes moved around as he saw students just chattering.

Malfoy entered in the great hall to see the girl he was with few hours ago, talking to a Ravenclaw boy at the Ravenclaws table. He didn't stop walking when he saw her with that boy, instead he sat down at the Slytherins table didn't let his eyes break off her.

Pulling his sleeves up to his elbows and rest them on the table and smirking, staring so coldly at them yet Emily hasn't notice.

The boy started to point at some areas and Emily's eyes followed at where his finger is pointing and that's when she saw the blond staring at her and it caught her, she smiled at him and he responded with just a little nod.

"I don't know. I just think it seems strange." He said and Emily couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "See, you think it's funny too."

"Well, do you think it's funny?" Emily smiled at her friend.

"if I thought about it again it does." He chuckled out. "Right. I'll see you later in a month then Emily." He began and lean in and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, giving her a little hug and Emily hugged him back.

Stroking Emily's arm with his hand, they both smiled. "Have you gotten someone already?" He asked as he made a little laugh.

"Yes"

The Ravenclaw slowly slide his hand down as the blond appears behind Emily, wrapping his arm around her waist and clenching his hand to her flesh.

"Ah. Malfoy." He smiled and nodded. Emily made a pursing smile at the boy as he smirks to Emily.

Emily move forward to him which made Malfoy confused a little, but then his blood boiled when he sees Emily place a peck on his cheek and the Ravenclaw boy does the same. Emily laughed and smiled shyly at the boy. "Be careful." She says.

"You too." He said to Emily then looked at Malfoys eyes then made a little smile. And Emily's friend know that smile was unmeaningful but he just went with it and smiled to the blond.

Emily stand close to the blond who seems to be upset but Emily didn't notice as she sees her friend leave the great hall. Tilting her head to the side, seeing Malfoy already staring at her coldly, she made a smirk at him.

"What are you smirking at?" He said dryly as they began to walk together.

She tangled her arms together, still smirking. "Are you jealous?"

Malfoy pulled her in with his nails dug in her flesh and she gasped. "Then why are you asking if you already know?" He growled, sounding mad and Emily's feeling was nervous but it made her gulp and feeling some tension around her at how his fingers dug in her flesh in the middle of the crowd.

They walk as he pulled her by gripping her waist roughly and they sat down. "He's my friend since third year." Emily said, looking at him.

He looked at her with a dry face and said, "I didn't ask and I don't care." Emily started to get a little mad at how Malfoy is acting. So she rolled her eyes annoyingly and looked down to the table. "You would be acting like this too if I kiss some girl." He said hoarsely.

Emily's eyes snapped at his and she lifted her brows up. "Yeah?" She mocked him.

"Hey guys!" Pansy arrived and held Emily's shoulders.

Malfoy looked at Emily as he smirks at her. "Hey, Pansy." He said as he stood up and Emily's eyes followed his movements towards her friend. Pansy looked at the boy who called her but her eyes widened and brows knitted in surprise as he gave a peck on her lower cheek with his lips.