FIRST TIME, 3

FIRST TIME, 3

"Arghh— shit."

She closed the door silently and started to walk, limping.

She held the edges of her heels and walked slowly as she can to stay quiet in the middle of dawn. And when she walked down to the common room, she heard a gasp and Emily of course looked at the figure in the dark.

"Pansy, what are you doing here at this time?" Emily said with brows knitted and walk gently to her friend.

Pansy studied Emily from top to bottom and met her eyes again. "I found your mask on the sofa." Pansy said puzzingly and pointed her finger from her shoulder. "But the real question is, where were you at this time?" She asked and her face turned to be curious.

"I'll tell you later, just help me to our dorm right now." Emily said in yield and swung her arms up a little.

Pansy place her hair behind her back and walked to Emily in confusion. "Are you alright?" Pansy asked and scrunched her nose. Emily replied with only nodding and pursing her lips.

"Wait. So you really make out with him?" Pansy said and she started to let out a little amusing laugh.

"I told you not to laugh." Emily said and look away from her bed.

Pansy let out a short chuckle as she sought to say, "I'm not laughing. I'm I'm impressed Emily." Pansy made a wide grin.

Emily scoffed and made a smirk. "Impressed." She mockingly repeated what her friend said.

"So how was it like?" Pansy said and started to place her chin on her palm as her elbow is on her knee, ready to hear what her friend is going to explain.

Emily looked up and inhaled deeply as she sought to say, "Well it's not like masturbating like you said." Emily quickly snapped her head to Pansy and made a disturbed smile. Pansy tried to hold her grin by pursing her lips and nodded.

She then lean down chest to the front and said, "And he wasn't gentle and slow like he said." Emily continued to make a fake smile to her face.

Pansy lift up her brows and sat up straight and she started to nod slowly. "I knew it." Pansy said slowly and quietly.

Emily sighed as she let her back rest on the comfy mattress. "What?" She said calmly as she looks at her friend.

"You just had rough sex didn't you?" Pansy continued to say it quietly and Emily just quirked a brow up at her. "Do you got any feeling that I wanted to be you right now Emily?" Pansy said seriously.

"Yes, I can feel your jealousy lingering around me Pansy." She said and turn to the side. She can hear Pansy mumbling some words as she got off from her bed and went out from their dorm.

Her cheek was rested on the spine of her hand. And She started to close her eyes, letting her mind rest by going to sleep.

It was very crowded in the great hall where the students had their breakfast at. Emily wasn't eating her food properly, she only took three bites from her fork and started to play her food with it.

"Emily, are you sure you're okay?" Pansy asked and place her hand to her shoulder. "Does the pain bother you so much?"

"Nopethe pain is slowly fading Pans." She said and sat up straight as she grunts. "I'm not hungry. I don't know why." Emily shook her head side to side slowly.