I just wanna feel something

As i'm reading my book I notice that there's tiny drops of water falling onto it. I was so caught up on this book that i didn't notice the sun hiding behind the dark clouds.

The castle is far, and the only place where I can shelter from the rain is that tree, that Mattheo is under. I guess I have no other choice, and it's not like I don't want it. I need something that brings me adrenaline, and the thought of him being dangerous excites me.
I start to make my way to it and when he notices me he rolls his eyes at me. It doesn't make me mad, contrariwise, it makes me excited. I love a good challenge.

I sit next to him, I could've sat farther but I didn't want to. I do have in mind that he could easily kill me but I feel like he wouldn't do that.
He looks annoyed by my presence, but I kind off find his amusing.

-What are you doing here, I thought you would be the type of guy that just sits in the common room flirting with all the girls.- I don't know why I said that, I just didn't know what to say. That was stupid.

-Maybe you shouldn't judge someone you haven't even had the chance to meet. And you won't have it either.- he say looking at me.

Everyone says that he's a sociopath, and sociopaths don't feel a thing but I saw something on his eyes, was it sadness perhaps? No, it couldn't be.

-I am not judging you. If I was I wouldn't be here, or do you see anybody else around?

He didn't answer me, just kept looking at me with a intrigued expression.

-Yeah, that's what I thought.- I spat while opening my book.

-Why aren't you afraid of me?

-I guess I just don't have anything to loose, I know that you could kill me right now. And I'm not bothered by that.- I said leaving him with a confused face.

He grabs a black book and a quill, but there's no ink. It looks like a diary. It resembles me the one that Dumbledore has on his drawer, I think it was one of the Voldemort horcruxes.
He starts writing something on it, but it looks red and then I notice his hand. There are words forming there, and the ink must be his blood. I don't understand.

-Why are you doing that?- I say hysterically.

-What do you think? It makes my desires calm down a bit. I'm used to it, I don't feel almost anything.- he said leaving me shocked.

- And what are your desires?

-Right now? I feel like hurting you.

- Why aren't you doing that then?

- To be honest, I have no idea. Probably because I enjoy seeing people suffer and you would probably like it. Well, see you around Langford.- he said while getting up to leave and sending me a confusing frown.

I think he finds me just as interesting as I find him.
I stayed a couple of hours there but now i'm back in my room. There's no sign of Seny, neither Pansy. And just when I thought that I would have a moment of peace there's a knock on my wooded door.
When I open it I see the blond guy, Draco.

- I told you to stay away from him! And what did you do? You went and fucking talked to him!- he screamed.

I could see the anger on his eyes, they were no longer grey, they looked dark. He was mad mad. I don't know why, I can take care of myself.

- Just because my father died you don't need to pretend to be him. I do whatever I want, that's none of your business.

- You don't fucking get it, do you? Are you that fucking naive? I am here trying to protect you because I am aware of what he is capable to do!

- How are you aware Draco? Did you join your excuse of a father and his friends to know that much about Mattheo?- I said laughing, this was funny to me. But he wasn't laughing, he was very serious and his hands began to shake. And then it hit me.

- I am joking Draco, calm the fuck down. It was just a joke.- I wasn't joking, and now that i'm thinking it makes complete sense. That's why he was so distant from us, and that's also why he knows Mattheo and wants me away from him.

- Yeah of course I know you were joking, terribly funny, really witty. That would be a very stupid thing to say if you were serious.- he said.

I could tell that he was nervous.

- I can't promise you that i'll stay away from him. I'm sorry but I can't do that. For the first time in two years I am feeling something again. Not just the numb feeling, Draco.

-What? Are you telling me that you have feelings for him?

-Obviously not! I don't even know him. What I feel is excitement and fear. But why, do I smell jealousy?

- Yeah right, keep dreaming Eleanor.- he winked at me and then simply turned around and left.