Probably nothing

"Captain Stacy and family Martha and Gwen Stacy to retire to japan"

-The Daily Bugle

"Hunt for the Chameleon Killer leads to suburban Musufutsu"

-The Daily Bugle

"Bake a cake and we'll tell you what All Might suit your soul mate is!"

-The Daily Bugle

Shinso glared at his phone screen. At least they're branching out from Spider-Man content. Spider... He sat in his room, glancing over to the start of his insanity. The beginnings of a conspiracy board were taped to his wall and at the centre was a ripped piece of paper from his friends notebook.

"Possible webshooters to be made from Hatsume's glue gauntlets"

He glanced back to the Daily Bugle's website. If that sentence didn't sound like a Bugle headline, then he must be an optimist.

Hitoshi threw his head back to stare holes into the ceiling. It didn't make sense. He was so concerned over where Midoriya was...

He pulled up his phone.

"SHOCKING NEWS! SPIDER-MAN DESTROYS TOWN HALL WITH AMERICAN VILLAIN!"

-The Daily Bugle

He neglected to ask the actual question.

"Who are you Izuku Midoriya?"

____________________

Hatsume stepped into the school lunch hall for the first time since the power spoon incident. Her golden irises flicking around the room, using her quirk to zoom in her vision on all the peers within. Oddly, she couldnt see Izuku Midoriya who she was looking for because... uh...um..

The pinkette suddenly landed her gaze on a certain brunette she had spoken with when she first met the broccoli haired boy, sat on the lap of Bakugou, the explosive blonde bully of class 1-A. Mei straightened her clothes, put on a smile and sauntered over to their tabl-

"WE DONT WANNA BUY ANY OF YOUR CRAP GET LOST!"

Before she could say anything, Katsuki barked halting any attempt to make civil conversation. His girlfriend tried to calm him down, but it quickly evolved into a shouting match that the brunette won.

"Sorry about him, he's got small dog syndrome" Ochako added, earning grumbles and hissing from her partner.

"Its alright, have either of you seen Izuku?" the brunette placed a hand on her chin, humming to herself while her boyfriend rolled his eyes.

"Third floor stairwell." the man growled, surprising the other two at his bizarre act of kindness which clearly began to aggravate him "WHAT?! I FUCKING PAY ATTENTION!"

_____________________

"Don't worry sweetheart~"

"Your guardian angel is here~"

Izuku woke up in his bed. His head rang as fuzzy memories of having his ass handed back to him by Shocker dripped back into his mind, he tried to readjust himself only for a sharp pain to stab into his ribs.

"GAH!" He cried out, clutching to his chest and pulling his eyes shut to try block out the pain. The boy pulled off his blanket and expected to see his shredded suit, only for shorts and bandages to meet his gaze. "These... These aren't mine?"