Im Spider-Man.

Snow was flung wildly in the air, streets of bustling people now empty in the dusk hours. Police cars, fire trucks and ambulances sped down the street, their sirens blurring into one. Yuri sat in her police car, trying to get to the location of the scorpion as fast as possible. Nothing could possibly stop her-

Knock knock

She jumped, hearing a knock from her right, seeing a man in red and blue spandex crouched on her side door. She rolled it down, a soft yet confident voice making itself known.

"What's the situation with my fellow animal themed psychopath?" She glared.

"And I'd tell you because?" He leaned off her car slightly to look off into the night.

"You don't recognise me? Im on like, every Daily Bugle paper!" He flicked his wrist forward, a Web firing out and latching to a nearby building "Its because I'm Spider-Man!" Her scowl persisted. But she had bigger fish to fry than some wannabe superhero.

"Mt Lady, Erasure-head, neon tree, flag man and daredevil are on the scene. 13 people are trapped in the burning building. Scorpion has a toxin production quirk and has been outfitted with some prosthetic thing. Like a support item." Looking through the man's cracked lense, she saw his eyes narrow.

"Something isn't right with all the villains getting support items recently." He looked back up to her "But!" He persisted "Nothing we can't handle right? If anything else comes up, say something over your guys radio, I'll pick it up" She almost crashed, but regained control over the vehicle as the shock settled in.

"YOU'VE BEEN LISTENING TO POLICE FREQUENCIES!?" The vigilante winced, before the previously spun Web yanked him off her vehicle

"Can't hear you! I'm going through a tunnel!" He yelled back, starting to swing ahead to the battleground.

____________________

Aizawa coughed and spluttered, lacerations and open cuts littering his body while stood in the burning building. Walls and floors blurring into one, colours becoming brighter and darker randomly as the toxin set in. Mt Lady was strewn atop his back on the brink of death.

Who knows if the rest of the heroes were still alive. The roof above him crashed down, pinning Mt Lady atop him. Smoke poured into his lungs and stung his eyes, seeping into the bleeding slashes to accent his failure. On the opposing wall, a distinct black and green blur crawled, a long mechanical tail swaying with a 'chic chic chic'.

It muttered something in spanish, before adding "It was foolish to come here, hero." The figure leaped forward to finish the job. Glee filled it's features as the voice reverberated in his drunken head.

"Pest control!" It called out- wait, no, something else yelled that. A blur of red crashed into the figures face, knocking it clear of Erasure. "Yknow, I think David Attenborough needs to update his documentaries, appearantly wild scorpions can be found in the most unsuspecting of households!"

Aizawa groaned as the joke registered in his mind, the rubble being lifted by Deku allowing Erasure to move. The spider themed protagonist looked through a nearby window "Okay so, no trampolines, so I'm gonna have to improvise"

Shota shot up "No" he struggled to get out his words, but he managed "I'm not leaving you. You're good, but we've entirely underestimated her." The pro's knees began to buckle as the toxin began to paralyse him