CHAPTER 10 :WEIRD

CHAPTER 10

 WEIRD

Clebourne P.O.V

Why I cant control myself a while a go..Why  all of sudden?sh*t

I need to control myself.A while a go I didn't expect I shouted at her.When I see her face I want to punch myself causing her to cry.I want to throw all my things near at me at my table when I see her but sh*t  I controlled myself.

I dont want her to hurt about what is me and what is really I am.

After that incident I agree on what she request about she want to still work at her recent place/working place for the last time.I dont need to worry at all because tommorow I will sure that she will be working inside my office starting tomorrow.

___________*_______________*

"Mite:Mighty"sinabi ko iyon habang sinusuyo siya.ehh kasi naman galit na naman tohh.Sinabi ko na may gusto ako sakanya na crush ko siya .Tapos bigla na lang hindi namansin.Bipolar talaga tong babaeng toh,kung di ko lang talaga to crush..Aissh!

"Mighty please talk to me look at me,peace"I said wearing my beautiful puppy eyes

"Ehh kasi naman super bata pa natin you know,tapos sasabihin mo na crush mo na ako ehh eww were just 10 years old"

"Basta WALA AKONG PAKI,when we get old your the only girl I bring on the  crush and do the marry thing"

I imagine her wearing her white gown,veil on her head,holding a tuck of flower on her hands and walking on the aisle while playing lovely song.And a man smiling waiting her to come and it should be me.

Naputol ang pagiisip ko nang may maramdaman akong parang nangbatok sa akin.Then I roam my eyes I found her laughing so hard with matching holding on her tummy.

"So your imagining me marrying you"then again she laughed

Kanina galit,nagtatampo,di namamansin tapos ngayon tawa nang tawa wala namang nakakatawa ehh sa totoo namn ehh

"Tsss Bipolar"I said

"What??"she freak out 

"Bipolar"

"Aba't"akmang babatukan nya na naman ako nang tumakbo na ako palayo sabay bilat hahahaXD

Kring...

Kringg...

As I open my eyes I realize that I'm just dreaming but I can't help but to smile..Again my phone rang..