Chapter Forty Seven

Amati Tanaka

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Last night's images play around in her head as she makes coffee in the kitchen. Satoru's fire lit eyes, watching her get undone by him. His fingers... She can still feel the ghost of them. His smile as he watched her trying to catch her breath.

She thought she would regret taking a new step forward... But no. She doesn't regret last night one bit. And it was just his fingers.

"Up so early?" Satoru asks against her shoulder.

She almost jumps at his sudden presence, but continues to make coffee. "Yup."

He kisses her neck and takes his mug. "Hope you didn't add extra sugar."

"Why?" She raises an eyebrow and looks at him.

"Because I can still taste you from last night." He grins and as if he just pushed a button, her whole body turns red.

He sits on the couch in the kitchen and turns on the TV, cutting the silence. Still red, she finishes her mug and sits beside him.

"I want to try and bake cookies today." She says. "That alright?"

He looks at her and raises an eyebrow. "Of course you can. All this is yours." He says. "But how come?"

She shrugs. "Feel like it. It's been long since I've tried to do something in a kitchen."

"Hmm?" He smiles. "Well, check the kitchen if all the ingredients you want are here. If not I'll order them. Oh, and how about we invite the first years?"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, everyone knows about my house and the first years know about us. So it's no big deal."

"Alright then." She texts the first years, inviting them over, ignoring they're questions to why she is in Gojo's house. She then texts Ijichi to bring them over.

When she's done her coffee, she searches the fridge and cabinets for the ingredients she needs and turns out all of them are available.

She searches on her phone for a video of how to bake cookies so she would do them better and she places all the ingredients before her, getting all of them ready.

"You look focused." Gojo grins, sitting on the counter, watching her measure the flour.

"Well, desserts are very sensitive..." She says as she levels the flour in the measuring cup.

"Have you ever done this before?"

She drops the last cup of flour into the bowl before looking at him. "Yeah." She admits. "And they actually turned out good."

"Mm... Can't wait then." He scoops a little flour with his fingers and flicks them on her, covering her in white.

"Satoru!" She yells, jerking back and wiping her face.

He laughs. "You looked too clean for baking. There you go."

She pushes a little flour on him in return, using her gravity so he would least expect it. It covers half his face in white, making them a little even.

"Ah so that's how it is." He shakes his head.

"Nope." She closes the jar of flour and hides it in the cabinet. "I don't want to clean up after us."

He smiles. "I'll clean it up, if you want."

"No flour fight."

He pouts. "Fine."